~Human~

Amanda's P.O.V.

I knocked softly on Chantal unnie's room as she opened the door for me  as I was carrying a tray full of foods, not only for my sister but also for the human who was still unconscious as of now.

"Is she awake?" I asked softly and placed the tray on the nightstand beside Chantal unnie's bed, where the fair sleeping lady is peacefully having her slumber.

"She looks rather familiar than a mere human who we just met today" I spoke once I noticed something very bothering in the human's aura, it seems like I already had an encounter with her before and that explains why I feel that her aura is somewhat familiar.

"You have a point, though I can't remember when we met her. Her face is just really familiar to me" Chantal unnie then added as she sat on the foot of her bed and stared at the mortal.

"Here, take care of her please. I don't think we can help her at her state now. Kaiser marked her for sure she's in trauma" I gave unnie some medicines to hopefully help the mortal to be calm once she wakes up, for sure she'll trash around and will panic non stop.

"I know, maybe that's why her body is really weak and tired, we need to let her rest" I nod my head and slowly walked out of the room and just leaned on the wall beside the door.

It was already midnight and yet the human isn't still awake, from my opinion, I don't think of her as a bad woman but she is wearing a revealing dress. I could see her lingerie inside her thin fabric dress that almost looked like the dress was very uncomfortable for her, I think Kaiser went on a bidding bar. More like human trafficking. There were scars on her shoulders and stomach. It actually looked like Kaiser saved her from the beasts instead of kidnapping her.

"Are you okay?" I heard Chantal unnie speaking as I guess the mortal is now probably awake.

"Who are you?" She was shaking and it's very evident in her tone, her vouce is very soft with a hint of confusion and fright.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, you're safe here" Chantal unnie murmured until such time I heard someone sobbing, which probably was the mortal who was marked and traumatized.

"He was scary, he's a nightmare" The mortal uttered as I continue listening to their conversation.

"Who was?"

"Him, the guy who has a pair of red eyes, he tackled me on the ground" She remembered what happened even before she was marked, and I totally forgot that when a wolf marks you, you may fall into a deep sleep but that means you're only accepting him as your mate. In her situation, she was in a deep sleep because her body couldn't handle the marking thing because she is a human.

"Who are you? What's your name?"

"Chandria, Chandria Kwon"

"I'm Chantal, Chantal Kim"

"I know you're not human" My heart skipped a beat just when I heard Chandria saying that, how on earth did she know that we're not mortals? Can she see and recognize our auras?

"How can you say so?"

"Your eyes, they're gold" Yup, my sister is talking to Ilayda, her wolf that is why our eyes are turning gold in this situation, if we talk to oue vampire selves on the other hand, our eyes turned to blood shot red.

"Chandria, I want you to calm down okay? I will tell you what we are"

"We're wolves Chandria. believe it or not, we are wolves. We can transform in our human form or wolf form whenever we want"

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No, we may be scary, but I promise you one thing. We wouldn't hurt you"

"But the man with the red eyes did" she mumbled, Kaiser really did leave such a traumatizing event for her...

"I won't let him hurt you again"

"I need to leave" She uttered, no! She can't...

"No, it's not safe. Just stay here, i'll protect you" For sure, if the rogues and other alpha's knew that a human is in their territory they would likely make her their prey. We'll protect her no matter what... mortal or immortal, half blood or not, she's someone important and needs to be protected.

"Are they asleep?" I turned my head towards my mom who was standing infront of me with her hand on her back, even if I didn't see it, I know what she's hidding behind her... a syringe with the same chemical content which made their wolves unconscious and also themselves.

"Mom please, stop this"

"We have to do this Amanda, you and I both know that we should do this to save the whole world and our pack"