~Surprise~

Amanda's P.O.V.

Everyone is now gathered here in the dinning room as we we're all going to eat our breakfast, mom cooked together with Tiffany unnie and Luna Boa. Just then, I saw Chantal slowly walking down the stairs and directly sat on a chair, I noticed her walking really differently amd I instantly know that something already happened...

"Are you okay Luna?" Chantal unnie immediately looked to her left and saw Luna Boa, walking towards her. She came from the kitchen and placed the pancakes and eggs on the table infront of us.

"No, I can't contact Ilayda and I'm feeling a bit dizzy" She groaned, even up here now, I know her wolf, Ilayda isnt still talking to her... the packlink... it's already open, Blake had already marked her! That is why i?can hear her thoughts and she's clueless about that.

"Sweetheart, I think she's just tired" Our mom, Luna Victoria then went towards her. She didn't notice that the two luna's are cooking at the kitchen, I read her thoughts and she said that she's slowly starting to get absent minded just because of one problem of hers.

"Tired from what? Ilayda isn't the type of wolf to get tried from just a run, and if she really is tired, she should somehow remind me first" She answered. Ilayda is a very strong wolf so I'm a bit surprised if she immediately got tired even after a short run last night. When Chantal unnie was younger, Ilayda usually runs 60 meters away from our pack house and even our parents doesn't even know it, Ilayda is a very fast wolf so even if they'll ran at 10:30, we will immediately come back at 10:50 after running 60 meters away.

"You should eat Chantal" Alpha Yunho, together with my dad spoke. Luna Boa placed a plate in front of us and smiled, she chose the right pancake for her and when she was about to eat the pancake, I heard 18 chorused voices getting louder and louder.

"Woah! I'm so hungry!" The girls, A.K.A. our sisters, then started to shout. I swear they're hungry all the time...

"What do we have for breakfast?" Kyungsoo, the chef in this house asked. I guess he was shocked to see his mom cooking for him today. 'Wait, is there something wrong? Everything seems weird today' I heard Chantal unnie's thoughts.

"Oh, good morning Chantal" Chanyeol, Blake's closest brother greeted her.

"Good morning sis" Our sisters then started to hug her one by one but I didn't want to add to her stress so I just sat here and watched her, I just hope she can accept what the big news she'll have now...

"Good morning guys" She answered as she finally took a bite of the pancake.

"Something smells weird" Luhan, the best 'sniffer', well soon to be beta in this pack. Here we go, be brave Chantal unnie..

"I agree" Ethan also agreed, I watched her as she furrowed her brow... 'Something smells weird? Why can't I smell anything odd?' I heard her thoughts...

"Oh, it's the burnt egg I cooked earlier" Luna Boa said shuttering, even the two Alpha's shifted in their seats weirdly. Thair plan is successful but they don't have the guts to admit it to their daughter and son.

"You cooked a burnt egg mom? I thought you can cook everything perfectly?" Jongdae asked, and as far as I know, Luna Boa and my mom never burns any food they cook. Now with that excuse Chantal unnie also began to get confused.

"Uhm, I was... Uhm-" When Luna Boa was about to answer, my dad, Alpha Nichkhun then greeted someone in particular.

"Good morning Blake" Everyone turned their heads at the staircase  and I know that Blake is already coming down and sat on the stood on the opposite of where Chantal unnie is sitting since there are no other stools available for him.