25. nk x Cheater

"Hey! Baby, I'm home!" I called out as I closed the door behind me and threw my keys on the counter of our shared apartment. I stripped my coat off and was confused when I realized I never got an answer.

"Normani?" I called out again. I checked the time on my phone. I was home from the studio a little earlier than usual, but Normani should've been there already. I made my way to our shared bedroom and stopped dead in my tracks when I could hear the bed squeaking and little moans. "No," I muttered to myself, trying to gather the courage to open the door.

"Yea, baby. Just like that," I heard a male voice say. I felt rage take over me as I threw open the door and saw a sight I wish I never saw. Normani immediately threw the guy off of her and he hit the floor and groaned.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I said, watching the guy who I had never seen before gather his clothes quickly. "Y/n. It's not what you think," Normani said, making me laugh bitterly and ignore her. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked the guy who now had on underwear and was trying to put on his shoes. "Um... I'm... I just-" I cut him off when I punched him in the face.

"Y/n!" Normani exclaimed, clutching the sheet to her chest as she tried to pull me away from him. He quickly ran out of the room and I heard the apartment door slam, snapping me back to reality.

I quickly ran into the closet and grabbed a duffle bag, shoving everything that I owned into it. "Baby, stop," Normani tried, grabbing my arm. "Don't fucking touch me!" I said, getting out of her hold and shoving more clothes into the duffle bag. I could hear her crying but I refused to look at her as I grabbed my chargers and laptop. My eyes were tearing up as I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed more of my things.

"Please, let me explain," Normani said, blocking the exit to the bathroom. "Normani, move out of my way," I said, trying to keep myself calm as my eyes stayed locked on the floor. "No, please just let me explain-" "There's nothing to explain! You fucking cheated on me! We are done!" I yelled, making Normani flinch.

I felt slightly guilty for yelling at her but quickly made my way out of the bathroom

I felt slightly guilty for yelling at her but quickly made my way out of the bathroom. I grabbed my keys off the counter and left the apartment, feeling my eyes water up and tears start falling.

I pulled out my phone but didn't know who to call. I clicked on one person's contact name because I knew she would listen to me.

"Hello?" Her raspy voice came through the speaker as I took a shaky breath.

"Hey, Lauren." I answered, my voice cracking at the end.

"Y/n? What's wrong, babe? Are you okay?" She frantically asked as I took the stairs.

"I came home... Normani... I saw her-," I couldn't finish any of my sentences.

"Oh my God. I'm on my way. Are you outside?" Lauren asked. I could here her frantically rushing around as I exited the building and sat on a bench outside.

"Yes," I weakly answered, hearing her car start. Damn, she must've been running.

"Please be careful," I told her, not wanting her to get in an accident on her way here.

"Yea, yea," she said, and i could practically see her waving me off.

I dropped my face to my knees and stayed that way until ten minutes later I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up and was met with bright green eyes as she pulled me up off the bench.

"C'mon, let's go," she said as she kissed my cheek and led me to her car. I threw my bag into the back seat before climbing in. She turned to me when we were both seated and my eyes started to water again. I could see how angry Lauren was by how tense she got. She grabbed my hands and made me face her.

"It's going to be okay."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

should i do a part 2?