24. ab x Wait and See

"Can you please come?"

My girlfriend begged through the phone. "Baby, I'm a little tied up right now. I'm sorry," I told her as I took a turn down the correct street. She had a photo shoot today and wanted me to come, but I had a studio session. I managed to finish up early, but she thought I was still there.

"Ugghh," I heard her groan into the phone as I stopped at a stop light.

"I promise I'll make it up to you later," I told her. Making her hum questionably into the phone.

"How do you plan on doing that?" She asked in a challenging tone.

"You'll have to wait and see, hermosa."

I heard her take a deep breath before she let out a little laugh. "Okay. I have to get back to the shoot," she told me as I turned into the parking lot and parked the car. "Okay, I'll talk to you later. I love you," I said, waiting before I got out of the car so she wouldn't hear the door slam. "I love you too. Be safe," she said before hanging up.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and exited the car before walking into the building where my girlfriend was currently doing her photo shoot.

"Excuse me?" I asked the girl at the front desk, who looked up with an annoyed expression that quickly turned into a smile after she checked me out. "Um," I stuttered as I cleared my throat. "Can you tell me where the Teen Vogue photoshoot is?" I asked, breaking eye contact with the girl who was sending me a not so subtle smirk.

"It's on the second floor in studio 6. Are you a model?" The girl asked, taking another second to rake her eyes over my body. "No, actually I'm going meet my girlfriend. Thanks for the directions," I said, watching her face drop before I made my way to the elevator.

I clicked the button for the second floor and leaned against the wall as the elevator closed. I exited the elevator when it reopened and made my way through the halls until I found the correct studio. I could already hear the music from outside of the room and when I opened the door I could see the flashes of the camera.

"Stay just like that, Ally. You're doing great!" I heard someone, I assume the photographer, say. I quickly made my way through the multiple people in the small studio and made myself visible by standing in Ally's line of sight. She was so focused on the camera that she didn't notice me at first, but when she did notice me her face showed her surprise as she did the cutest little wave.

 She was so focused on the camera that she didn't notice me at first, but when she did notice me her face showed her surprise as she did the cutest little wave

"Excuse me? If you're going to be a distraction then I'm going to have to ask you to leave," the photographer told me. When Ally heard what he said she quickly ran to my side and latched on to me. "No. No. He's my boyfriend," Ally told him. The photographer looked in between us a few times before nodding his head. "Okay, but we need to get started again if you want to finish in the next twenty minutes."

Ally quickly nodded and grabbed my shirt to pull me down a little so she could peck my lips. "Don't go anywhere," she said sternly, pointing a finger at me before running back to where she was posing before. I laughed at her antics and found an open seat to sit in for the next twenty minutes.

I hadn't even realized how long i had been staring at my phone until it was plucked out of my hands. I looked up quickly but relaxed when I saw who took it. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" My girlfriend asked, shoving my phone in her pocket. "I wanted to surprise you," I told her, placing my hands on her hips and pulling her closer so that she was standing in between my legs. "Do I still get my other surprise later?" She asked, weaving her fingers through my hair. "You'll have to wait and see," I repeated my words from earlier with a smirk.

Ally's eyes lit up and she quickly pulled me out of my seat, telling everyone goodbye and leading me downstairs. Tonight should be fun.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

lol surprise i'm alive