2. lj x Paparazzi

The girls were doing interviews today and usually Lauren takes me along to keep her company but I had to do something earlier this morning. I told her I'd come later but I got stuck in traffic and she's been asking me for an hour to hurry.

Right now they were in the middle of an interview and I was just pulling up to the building. I got out of my car and was immediately met with an overwhelming amount of paparazzi.

Lauren always tells me to call Big Rob when I show up so he can escort me in but I never listen, and now I can't even see the door. I keep my head down and tried to get past them, ignoring their questions.

"Y/n! Look over here!"

"Here to support your girl?"

"Is it true that Lauren's pregnant and you're not the father?"

I internally scoffed at how stupid some of those questions are. I look up to see how close I am to the door, only to be hit with the lens of a camera. I immediately reach up and feel the blood trickle down my face. Great. Can't wait for those pictures to be leaked with some ridiculous, out of context caption like 'Lauren Jauregui punches boyfriend in face!'

I keep my hand over the cut on my forehead so they can't get pictures of the blood, and push through the crowd. When I get to the door I swing it open, not caring if it hits a paparazzi.

The first person I was faced with was Big Rob. I glared at him when he laughed. "Why didn't you call me?" "I didn't think about it until I was already being harassed." "Lauren's gonna be pissed," Big Rob said with another laugh as he helped me to the bathroom to wipe the blood off.

"You might need stitches." "Hell no. I don't do needles. Where are the girls?" He just shook his head at me before leading me to where they were still doing an interview.

The second I opened the door I heard my girlfriend talking.

"Yea, cause we know that- is that my baby?"

I giggled at how she cut herself off mid sentence and was looking for me

I giggled at how she cut herself off mid sentence and was looking for me. When her eyes met mine she smiled but it quickly faded and she looked confused about why I was holding a napkin to my forehead.

When their interview was over she walked over to where I was sitting and raised her eyebrows. "What happened?"

"Uh... There was a little accident when I was walking in," I told her and her eyes widened. She moved the napkin off my forehead and examined it. "The paps did this?" Oh God she sounds pissed. I just nodded.

"Y/n, what did I tell you about calling Rob to escort you in?" I opened my mouth to speak but closed it quickly when I heard giggles behind my girlfriend. I glared at the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls and they just waved and smirked at me.

"Y/n, you need stitches," Lauren groaned, getting my attention. "Uh no I don't think that's necessary." "It wasn't a question. I'm telling you that you need stitches," Lauren said with a tone she only uses when she isn't changing her mind.

"How many more interviews do you guys have today?" I asked her, trying to figure out how much time I had to prepare myself. "That was the last one. So let's go Mr. I don't need a bodyguard."

"Can we come too?" Camila asked, and I immediately shook my head. "Yea, can one of you guys call a driver," Lauren answered, causing me to groan. I sat in silence while we waited for the car to come, preparing myself for the stitches and ignoring the girls teasing.