7. lj x Bad Interview

The girls of Fifth Harmony were led into a room where their next interview was scheduled to be. They had been doing promotional interviews all day and were starting to get tired and irritable.

"Ah! You girls are here! It's so nice to meet you all!" The very excited interviewer exclaimed. He went down the line and shook hands with each of the girls, giving them all a bright smile. When he got to the end he clung onto Lauren's hand a little longer and sent her a wink before pulling away. Lauren took her hand back and mouthed 'what the fuck?' to the rest of the girls, who also looked very confused.

The interviewer sat in his chair while the girls made themselves comfortable on the couch across from him. "Hey, what's up guys! It's Darian here with HollywoodGo and today I am joined by the lovely ladies of Fifth Harmony!"

The girls all pitched in "hi's" and "hello's" before he started speaking again. Lauren felt rather uncomfortable under his gaze that kept falling on her. He kept trying to make eye contact with her as Normani was answering his question about the album process.

Lauren was drowning everything out as she tried to focus on anything but the way the interviewer was giving her heart eyes. She wiped her hands on her shirt as something he said caught her attention. He was asking Camila about her love life. That very quickly made Lauren a little angry because she just didn't understand why interviewers had to get into their personal lives.

"What about you Lauren?" Lauren quickly pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind and gave the interviewer her attention. "What was that?" She asked. "Is it sometimes hard having a public relationship? Especially in situations like your significant other gets caught by paps with other girls?"

Lauren raised her eyebrows at this guy's ridiculous question. He sounded like a complete asshole, and she knew exactly what he was referring to.

Her and Y/n had been together for almost 2 years now, and had only been public for around 8 months. After they became public there were a lot of pictures edited to show Y/n with other celebrities. There were many fans that shipped him with other people and would make edits of him with those people. It was usually pretty obvious when the picture was edited but there was one that showed him with Ariana Grande that looked extremely real.

Lauren however, knew it was fake because of two things. One, if you looked at the bottom left hand corner you could see the very faint watermark that the owner of the editing page added. Secondly, the original picture was of Lauren and Y/n leaving a restaurant, so Lauren immediately recognized it.

The picture got picked up by a Instagram drama page and started a lot of mess. After a while it became annoying because it had been proven to be an edit but there was always someone who brought it up again. Like today, in this interview.

"I don't appreciate you talking about my boyfriend like that. He's been 100% loyal to me and it really puts a strain on our relationship when people are constantly trying to tear us down." Lauren spoke, taking everyone back.

The interviewer dropped his gaze to his notecards. "I didn't mean it like that I just-"

"You know exactly how you meant it and I really don't appreciate that," Lauren cut him off, pointing her finger at him

"You know exactly how you meant it and I really don't appreciate that," Lauren cut him off, pointing her finger at him. "I'm sorry Lauren. I think it's about time to wrap this interview up. Thank you guys for tuning in to HollywoodGo. I'll see you guys next time."

As soon as the interview ended the girls thanked the camera crew and left the room without even glancing at the interviewer. The girls were led out of the building and into the awaiting van that would take them back to the hotel. Lauren was still trying to cool off and the girls were comforting her. She groaned when her phone went off, but immediately perked up when she saw who the text was from.

Mi Amor❤️:
i love you so fucking much

Lauren looked around at the girls to see if they knew what was going on. The interview wasn't live so Y/n wouldn't know about what happened unless...

Lauren's eyes stopped on a smirking Dinah. She definitely told him. She sent Dinah a smile before responding to the message.

Lauren🌹:
i love you so fucking much more