9. ab x I'm Busy

"Y/n, come lay down with me," Ally whined from the hotel bed, as I sat at the desk. Papers with song lyrics were spread across the desk as I had my guitar in my lap. "Mhmm," I hummed in response as I pushed my glasses up and was searching for a sheet of paper with the chorus on it. Ally groaned and I felt a little bad but I was so frustrated with not being able to finish this song that I just continued to search for the paper I was looking for.

There was a knock on the door of our hotel room and Ally was up to answer in before I had even acknowledged it. I heard multiple voices before the rest of the girls of Fifth Harmony walked in.

The girls all greeted me as they walked in, before making themselves comfortable around the room. "Whatcha up to Y/n/n?" Camila asked as she looked at the papers sprawled across the desk. "Trying to finish this song," I told her as I finally found the paper I had been looking for. "Is this the same song you've been working on for a few weeks now?" She asked and I nodded.

She walked the the side of the desk and gathered all of the papers, making a neat stack, before sitting down on the desk. She flipped through the papers as she swung her legs back and forth. I didn't mind her looking at my unfinished work, I was always open about my music. "Instead of using this as a hook, use it as the bridge and switch the two verses," Camila told me and I nodded.

I took out a new sheet of paper and started to rewrite everything the way she had told me. I could still hear the rest of the girls talking about something behind us.

"We're about to watch a movie. Y/n, come cuddle," Ally said and I looked up at her. "Just let me finish writing this," I told her and continued to scribble down lyrics. "Fine. I like Lauren more than you anyways," Ally said. I turned around and saw Ally kiss Lauren on the shoulder before pulling her down on the bed and cuddling into her.

 I turned around and saw Ally kiss Lauren on the shoulder before pulling her down on the bed and cuddling into her

I squinted my eyes at her and she smirked.

I quickly finished writing out the new song layout and handed it to Camila. She read it over and had a huge smile on her face. "It's perfect," Camila said and I quickly placed my guitar against the desk and ran to the bed Ally was laying on. "Give me back my girl, Jauregui," I told Lauren before jumping on the bed and pulling Ally into me.

"It's about time," Ally said as she nuzzled her face in my neck and tangled our legs together. "I'm sorry, but the song is finished," I told her with a smile and she lifted her head. "Aw! Baby!" She cheered and I giggled.

"High five," she said and lifted her hand, which I promptly smacked, causing her to laugh. "Hoi! Lovebirds! The movie is starting!" Dinah said. We laughed again before focusing our attention on the screen to watch the movie.