4. ab x Concert

I was scrolling through my Twitter mentions when I saw someone had tweeted me a YouTube link. I clicked on the tweet and read it, debating whether or not to watch the video.

@5hxY/ln:
Omg my favorite girls talked about my favorite boy ! I need this collab ASAP www.youtube.com/rhIn14nrJ3k2
@Y/twitter

Fifth Harmony? I've definitely heard that name before. I clicked the link when I couldn't contain my curiosity anymore, and then groaned because it was a 15 minute video.

My jaw dropped when the interviewer introduced the girls and the camera panned to where they were sitting. They were all gorgeous and suddenly watching a 15 minute video of them didn't seem so bad, but my curiosity was getting the better of me.

Why was I tagged in this?

I scrolled down to the comments and the top comments popped up first. I giggled at a few and one caught my eye.

@Camila_Y/ln:
They talk about Y/n Y/ln at 7:36
Thank me later.

I couldn't help myself so I scrolled back up and fast forwarded to 7:30.

"You girls were spotted at a Y/n Y/ln concert last week. Are you girls friends with him? Is there maybe a collab coming up orrr...?" The interviewer asked the girls.

Wait. They were at one of my shows?

They all giggled and shook their heads. "We don't know him personally, we had an off day and saw he was preforming at one of the local events in LA. We had been wanting to see him live so we all went together," the dark skinned girl answered.

The interviewer nodded at the answer. "Yea. I've heard all good things about his live performances. It's supposed to be a great experience." I smiled at the interviewers words.

"Oh it was amazing. By far one of the best concerts i've ever been to. I would love to see him on tour," the pale, green eyed girl said. "I agree with that, he gets really into it and gets the crowd involved. I wish I could play the guitar like him," the tan brunette praised.

"Yea, that was amazing he was like..." I giggled at the short girl doing an impression of me playing the guitar.

" I giggled at the short girl doing an impression of me playing the guitar

I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was.

I watched the rest of the interview before going back to Twitter. I decided to do some investigating on Fifth Harmony, meaning I went to the official Fifth Harmony twitter account and followed all of their individual accounts that were tagged in the bio.

I figured out all their names and watched a few music videos before deciding to reach out.

@Y/twitter:
Should've tweeted when you guys came out last week! Would've loved to meet you girls! @Camila_Cabello @LaurenJauregui @DinahJane97 @NormaniKordei @AllyBrooke

The tweet immediately blew up and fans were going crazy. All the girls followed me so I assumed they were going to see it. What I didn't expect however, was a DM from one of those girls who particularly caught my eye.

AllyBrooke:
Hey Y/n! The girls and I wanted to know if you'd like to come out to an event we're preforming at next week. This time we can actually meet up haha

I can't wait to see where this is going.