18. dj x Lessons

"Y/n, can you grab my phone and bring it to me?" I heard my girlfriend yell through the hotel room. I sat up and grabbed her phone off of the charger before walking to the bathroom to bring it to her.

"Are you ready to- Dinah." I cut myself off when I saw she had just started to curl her hair "You're going to make us late again, and you know how the girls get when we're late," I told her as I sat her phone on the counter.

"I told you I needed help," she whined as she finished off a piece and let it fall. "I can't reach the back. Please help me," she asked as she held her curling wand out to me. "Dinah, I don't even know how to use this thing. All of this, happens naturally," I told her, motioning to my hair that just happened to fall perfectly tonight. "I'll show you," she told me.

"Take a piece around this size and wrap it around, starting from the base going up," she said as she started wrapping the piece of hair around the curling wand

"Leave it for around fifteen seconds and the let it go

"Leave it for around fifteen seconds and the let it go. Easy enough?" She asked as she let the piece fall, showing me the perfect curl before handing me the curling wand.

"This thing looks like a dildo," I mumbled as I gathered a piece of her hair. "What?" She asked. "Nothin," I said as I wrapped the piece of hair around the curling wand.

Twenty minutes, and a lot of instruction, later, Dinah's hair was curled. "It actually doesn't look bad," She said as she pulled it over her shoulders.

"That's because I have that Y/ln touch," I told her as I grabbed her things

"That's because I have that Y/ln touch," I told her as I grabbed her things. "Shut up. Your Y/ln touch has us ten minutes late," she said as we walked out of the room to the elevator. "Um, this wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have decided to curl your hair last minute," I shot back as we made it out of the lobby and I helped her into the passenger seat of the car before running around to the driver's side.

I couldn't help but giggle at Dinah's pout as I drove out of the parking lot. "I'm kidding, D. It was worth it anyways, because you look like a whole meal right now," I said, watching her pout turn into a smile.

"Like i don't even know why we're still going eat out when I could just eat you." "Y/n!" I laughed at her shocked expression. "Way to ruin the moment," she giggled as she hit my shoulder. "It's okay I'll make up for it later," I told her with a wink as I parked the car before going around to help her out.

"Any good reason you two are twenty minutes late?" Normani asked with raised eyebrows as we sat down at the table everyone else was already seated at. "I was teaching him how to curl hair," Dinah said as she placed a hand on my thigh. I grabbed it and intertwined our fingers as I turned to the others. "I did a good job didn't I?" I asked them with a playful smile, making the girls laugh. "Can you curl my hair next time we go out?" Camila asked with a smile. "Nah uh, Walz. The only girls hair that he's allowed to curl is mine," Dinah said.

"Can he straighten it?" "Nope." "C'mon Cheech, I need some help," Camila pleaded as I laughed. "Ask Lauren," Dinah shot back, earning a glare from the green eyed girl seated next to me. "Don't play Dinah," Lauren said as she slid an arm around my waist. "Before he ends up curling my hair," she said, kissing my cheek quickly before going back to eating her salad. I stifled a laugh when Dinah gave me a look.

"You only get to curl my hair," Dinah said, pointing a finger at me and smiling when I nodded. I guess I can only curl her hair.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Lol hey guys, I'm not dead. Sorry about not posting much aside from my Camila/you book. I've been super busy but here's a chapter that I wrote because I'm bored.

Also, since I'm bored and like talking to new people, if any of you guys want to talk, message me!

Talk to you guys later ;)