3. dj x Pranks

"Y/nnnnnn, give me attentionnnn," Dinah whined while shaking me. I looked up from my phone and glared at her. I was still mad about the prank she pulled earlier.

flashback

"Why are there two e-strings?" Lauren asked me.

I had been sitting in the front lounge of the bus by myself, mindlessly strumming the guitar for about an hour. Lauren came in about half and hour ago and sat with me. Now i was teaching her the basics of the guitar.

"The thick E-string is a low E and the thinner one is a high e," I told her and she nodded to show she understood.

I continued to show her certain cords and she was actually learning pretty quickly. We looked up when the bus door opened and Dinah poked her head in. "Y/n, can you come see for a second?"

I nodded and handed Lauren the guitar. I could here her playing cords as I reached the bus door. I opened it and the second I walked out I was hit in the face with something wet and cold. I heard three very familiar giggles as I tried to wipe what I assumed was whipped cream off of my face.

When I could finally see again I was met with Normani, Camila, and Dinah. "Why?" I asked simply, causing them all the giggle again.

I probably wouldn't have been mad if it wouldn't have gotten all over my outfit.

I took a deep breath and looked up again when I heard footsteps. Ally had confusion written all over her face. "What happened?" She asked in her motherly tone. "I'm not really sure to be honest," I answered as she helped me back in the bus, leaving the three giggling girls behind.

Lauren was still in the same place and her eyes widened when they landed on me. "Don't ask."

end of flashback

"Y/nnnnnnn," Dinah whined again as she grabbed my hand. "I'm still mad," I said as I leaned back into the couch. "Fine. Walz!" I heard footsteps walk towards us before Camila appeared.

"Give me attention." Camila raised her eyebrows in confusion. "Your boyfriend is literally right next to you." "Yea, but he's being a baby." "You ruined my clothes," I stated without lifting my eyes from my phone.

"Chanchoo come cuddle," Dinah said. I heard Camila's small footsteps run over to where we were sitting before she jumped on the couch and kissed Dinah's cheek.

 I heard Camila's small footsteps run over to where we were sitting before she jumped on the couch and kissed Dinah's cheek

Dinah smirked at me as she cuddled into Camila, expecting me to crack, but that wasn't happening. I got another idea when Lauren walked in. "Lo, come see," I said as she looked from Dinah and Camila to me. Her smirk grew when she saw mine and I knew she got the idea. She jumped on the couch and snuggled into my side.

"Oh hell no. You better move, Jauregui," Dinah said as she got up and pulled Lauren off of me. Lauren squealed when she was pushed into Camila and Dinah cuddled into my side. "What about me?" Camila asked, feigning hurt. "I don't know ask Lauren," Dinah said as she nuzzled her face in my neck and I gave up on my mad act and wrapped my arms around her.

"I knew you wouldn't last long," Dinah teased. "You're annoying," I told her. "I'm cute as fuck," Dinah shot back, to which I just laughed.