11. cc x Don't Go

Laur🙈:
hey, loser we're going to the club and you're coming with.

"Who's that?" Camila asked as she cuddled further into my side. "Lauren," I told her while reading the message. Camila kissed my neck and looked at my phone to read the message. "Don't goooo," she whined, burying her face in my neck. I giggled as I typed a reply.

Y/n🤙🏼:
what if i don't wanna

Laur🙈:
Who is this and what have you done with Y/n?

Y/n🤙🏼:
it's me lauser i just don't feel like going out

Laur🙈:
you're with Camz aren't you

I felt Camila smile against my shoulder as she read the messages between me and Lauren. "She knows," Camila said, referring to the fact that Lauren was suspecting Camila and I were dating, which we were. We hadn't told anyone yet but Lauren knew me too well. She noticed the change in my behavior and how much time Camila and I were spending together.

Y/n🤙🏼:
...

Laur🙈:
why don't both of you come? it'll be funnnnnn. The girls and I are in my room getting ready so hurry up.

I stood up from my seat to go to Lauren's room to go talk to her instead of texting. "Y/n, nooooo. Don't goooo," Camila whined as she grabbed my hand. I was about to tell her I was just going talk to Lauren and the girls for a little, but I decided to mess with her first. "Why not? You can come with," I told her. "I just wanna cuddle with you though," she said with a pout. "If you leave me I'll die," she whined. I giggled and looked at her as she made a face and stuck her tongue out.

I smiled, leaning down to peck her lips

"I'll be right back. I'm just going talk to Lauren and the girls for a bit." She nodded and pecked my lips again before letting me go to talk to the girls. I walked out of the hotel room and made my way to Lauren's room, where she said her and the girls were. I knocked on the door and it swung open, revealing a dolled up Lauren.

"That doesn't look like club attire," she told me, motioning to my joggers and hoodie. "That's because it's not," I told her as I walked in and saw Dinah, Ally, and Normani all dressed up. "Hey, Y/n! Are you coming with us?" Normani asked me, to which I shook my head and laid back on of the beds in the room. "I'm only here because Lauren was blowing up my phone," I said as Lauren walked back over to us. "Weren't you just with Mila?" Dinah asked with a smirk. I nodded cautiously as she kept her eyes on me. "Well then where is she?"

"In her room. I told her i'd be back in a bit..." "Mhmm," Dinah hummed in response. I narrowed my eyes at her before turning my attention back to the other girls. "But yea... I think Mila and I are gonna sit this one out so y'all have fun and text us when you guys get back." I told them as I stood back up.

"Oh, and Ally, if they get too out of hand and you need some help just call and we'll be there," I told the oldest girl. Ally laughed and nodded. "Have fun, and be careful please." I said, aiming that one at Lauren and Dinah. They smiled innocently before hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. I hugged Normani and Ally goodbye before making my way back to Camila's room.

When I got back I looked and saw Camila fast asleep with the movie still playing on the tv. I smiled at the sight and carefully made my way under the covers. I scooted over and she immediately cuddled into my side, letting out a content sigh. I giggled and kissed her forehead before laying back and enjoying the feeling of having the beautiful cuban laying beside me. It really couldn't get better than this.