22. lj x Lock Screen

"So are you girls going to the Grammys this year?" The interviewer asked the five girls sitting across from her. "We actually can't make it this year as a group, but Lauren here is going to make an appearance," Normani answered, playfully bumping shoulders with Lauren. "Yea. Her and her date are going to be stunting on that red carpet," Dinah cheered, making Lauren smile.

"Ahh. Yes. Y/n is actually nominated isn't he?" The interviewer asked with a smile. "Yes, he's nominated for two Grammys and i'm extremely proud of him. I really can't wait to go with him," Lauren answered, her cheeks tinting red as everyone's eyes were on her.

"I've interviewed him before. He's super sweet and you guys are adorable together," she said, making Lauren smile grow wider if that was even possible. "We played a little game of Who'd You Rather when I interviewed him and he picked you every round," the woman said with a laugh as a picture of Y/n came up in the background.

"Aww look that's cute," Ally said, pointing at the picture of Y/n mid laugh during his interview. Lauren turned to look, making a puppy dog face and wiping a fake tear when she saw how adorable it was.

"And it's funny how you two are like the hottest couple in Hollywood and at the same time you both are like adorable little puppies," the woman said, making everyone laugh

"You should see them in private. Y/n is so whipped for her," Camila said with a giggle. "They're whipped for each other," Dinah added. "Leave us alone," Lauren whined as she leaned back into the couch they were sitting on. "Watch this. Show them your lock screen," Dinah told Lauren. Lauren's eyes widened and she immediately shook her head no. "Yes," Dinah pushed. "I'm not showing my lock screen," Lauren said, not wanting the world to see that her lock screen was a shirtless beach picture of her boyfriend.

"It's a shirtless picture of Y/n on the beach," Dinah said casually. "Dinah!" Lauren scolded as the other girls laughed and Lauren blushed harder. "Okay, I think it's time to wrap this interview up," the woman cut in with a giggle, closing out the interview before telling the girls goodbye.

"I can't believe you did that," Lauren muttered as the girls were being escorted out to their car. "Hey. If I had a boyfriend that looked like that I would have a shirtless picture of him as my lock screen too," Dinah told her with a giggle. "Stoopppppp," Lauren whined as the got in the car. The girls all laughed as they settled into their seats, Lauren staring out the window until her text tone caught her attention.

BabyyBoyy💕:
thought you might need a new screensaver. that beach photo is pretty old😘

 that beach photo is pretty old😘

Lolo💓:
I'm going to kill Dinah.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

lol guys i'm updating more often are you proud of me