The future

It had been a long wait. In fact an infinite wait that was still going.
The 5 years that passed was full of laughter and hell for Raven and Luna. Those 5 years changed them completely but drew them closer.
Luckily , the place they rested in during the radiation hosted supplies and food that the two made sure would last but even now the food was very low and the only option Luna could see was to starve herself for Raven.

In the 5 years that passed neither of them had contact with any other of clans , you could even say they where the last on earth because they had walked on the world after the damage.
It was when 4 years passed that Raven had enough of being told to stay inside for her safety and walked out onto the non existent grass for the second time in a row repeating her first journey to earth.  It was from them on the two searched the land for survivors ,food and life. In fact they were convinced they where the only ones alive until Raven had spoken about the bunker in which it seemed was now buried deep in rubble and as for Bellamy ,Clarke and the rest she wasn't so sure if they had survived.
Raven knew Abby , Octavia and the rest where safe but the others she was sure must of perished. This saddened her.
Over the 5 years Raven had began to loose all hope , Luna could see this , the amount of times Luna had to be sure that Raven wouldn't walk off or Raven wouldn't sit alone hurt Luna because she wanted to see the Raven she fell in love with. Luna had grown into what seemed like Ravens protector in the 5 years that passed , in fact she was so dedicated to helping her be safe that she had taught her fighting moves in the free time that they had before now searching the land at times with Raven but usually alone early in the morning.
The two had everything , each other ,a place to stay , guns but they didn't have there friends ,family .
You could say the two where outcasts but they missed more of the company , Raven was even beginning to miss Murphy and the rest of the people she had problems with. Raven spent most of her time fixing things ,creating new technology that would suit them out of boredom but she was loosing hope every second.

***
Luna had been out early in the morning , she had left Raven to sleep as she slipped out of the bed to search the area once more. Luna didn't want to leave Raven , she wasn't dumb . In fact she had taken Ravens tracking devise she had tossed on the side and tried to work it out in her own mind. It worked but Luna was worried more for Raven , it was if she didn't even check to see if what she made was successful. In the meantime though , Luna thought she would keep this to make sure Raven was in the same spot, she just had to check if the tiny red dot would move.
It wasn't that Luna was worried Raven would run off , well it was but Luna was more concerned that Raven would go after her and get herself Lost as Luna had been the one to map out the world after the Radiation , she had checked every patch of dirt and rubble but today she was checking a distant piece of land ,one that seemed untouched by radiation and was the only green patch around.
Luna knew she would be gone for a long time so she had taken a talking devise , she had forgotten what they were called but Raven had always urged her to take one with her when they went outside together so she could only assume that Raven had the other one.
Luna found her way trekking over the barren landscape full of nothing,she had found her way to see the land in distant. Luna was sure she had been gone for some time as she exhaustedly paced her walking. She remembered this place , a lot of trees use to be here , grass so green and a small river that now was dead. This place was one of the first places Luna had ever gone to alone , the one place in which she had sworn never to kill again but now it almost seemed she had to become that killer again.
Luna sighed as she continued to walk.
Memories .
In the space of 4 years searching , Luna had come to what was left of Flokru ,it was hard to see the devastation of Rubble and the dead atmosphere plague such a hopeful place she had grown up in , the place that made her see truth , the place she met Raven.
In fact what upset her more was that Raven had visited once.
Luna didn't want Raven to visit .
She wanted her to stay there with her.
The moment that Luna knew Raven was the one for her was when she had held Raven in her arms telling her to Breathe. Hours before that Raven and her slept on the sofa together before Luna woke up with Raven gone but her voice shouting. Luna didn't want to be sad in front of Raven but she was , when visiting this place she dearly wanted to invite Raven to stay with her until the devastation happened , the same destroyed polis , Triku , Azgeda and more. Luna wanted to recreate it , she wanted to recreate her Clan but then how long would it take ? Who would she be doing it for?
Raven had said the same questions to her before when they were having a not so serious chat about how potentially two women in love with eachother could be the last people on earth , unable to populate. Despite the sadness in both of there eyes when they looked up at the night sky remembering there friends , they laughed because it would mean they would be killing of the human race and well there was nothing they could really do. Deep down though Luna had hoped she found survivors , the people in the bunker would be fine and they would get out but it was so quiet ,both her and Raven had tried to move the rubble but it was too much for them.
Luna sighed in relief as the piece of land that shone from the rest was in view , in fact she had noticed a metal object parked in the middle. Luna had attempted to get closer and stood on a few rocks from a distance that was near the cliff side of where it stood. She swore she could hear talking but there was no sign of anything , in fact it was probably her going mad from being alone with her girlfriend obviously. Luna attempted to lift herself up on the cliff, she smiled at the thought of girlfriend , Raven had explained to her the very meanings of English words and Luna had done the same to Raven but there was still mix ups . Once in view , Luna could see the black metallic object was what Raven would call a vehicle , I mean it did have 4 wheels ? She opened the door of the vehicle and looked inside. Her eyes where alarmed when she had found supplies ? Was it evident that someone had or was living here ? Part of Luna wanted to steal the blankets , food and ammo that lay about but if someone was defiantly alive , it would mean destroying there chance of survival. In a moment of thought Luna took some ammo and food , she had left a large amount and was pretty sure she didn't need a blanket , after all they already had one and Raven was a literal blanket when she hugged in her sleep.
Suddenly , a beep from both the tracking devise and the talking devise.
***
Raven had been awake for some time now , she had opened her eyes and woken up to herself. Luna was out again. She had told Luna many times to bring her with her but she denied. Raven knew it was because Luna was protective , she also knew it was because Luna thought Raven was in a emotional state but Raven was sure she wasn't.
Raven grabbed the walkie talkie and pressed the button for a signal.
The sound of a beeping noise had stopped her in her tracks. Raven had put the walkie talkie down in order to track it. It was easy , not hidden. She smirked as she pulled the small tracking devise out of her back pocket. Luna really wasn't good at hiding tracking devises.
Raven continued to pick up the tracking devise before noticing her hand gun on the side and picking that up as well. With a flick of a button she opened the door to meet the sunset pour on her face. Raven leant on the door frame before looking out of the view. How far did Luna go?
"Luna.." Raven mutters in the walkie talkie.
"Uhum" is heard in a bad quality.
Raven smiled but at the same time braces herself before telling Luna to get back.
"Okay in all seriousness Luna , can you get back now please before I go and get you ...like right now I am about to step out onto the dead land "
The walkie talkie starts making weird noises of rustling probably where Luma is walking or climbing.
"Luna !" Raven says impatiently.
"Babe" Luna's voice is heard. Raven smiled at the use of an English word.
"You smiled at that " Luna laughed ,
"But as I was saying I am walking back as fast I can , im pretty sure the green patch we both spotted was or is occupied but there not there from what I saw"
Raven smiled , even though Luna was good at defying her she also very good at working to get things done.
"Okay but whoever they are , he/she/they please make sure they don't follow us here , I mean we don't know who survived"
"Sure , what makes you think they are Following me ?, are you worried ?" Luna said.
"Ofcourse I am ,every darn time you go off like this , but please come back as quickly as you can"

"I will" Luna said " you go rest "
"Be safe " Raven said before putting the walkie talkie down.
Raven had sat down on the sofa her gun in the hand flicking it around.
She wasn't sure how long ago was the first time she shot someone , she wasn't even sure the first time she even almost killed someone was.
All Raven knew was that she had a very dark past , it's not like everyday you get controlled by a piece of AI which causes major problems for you. She looked at the trigger of the gun.
..
.
It hurt .
It hurt to re imagine her friends faces one last time before she agreed to go with Luna.
It hurt to see the amount of people that was tortured because of her.
It hurt to not be with her friends .
It hurt that she was still alive when she was pretty sure that Everything she did usually got people killed or herself killed.
How many more times would Luna have to keep trying to save her from her own troubles ?
.. Raven fixated her focus on the door ,
The same scorch marks near the frame from 5 years ago.
Both her and Luna had done all the prevent the place from heat but at the same time never even had time to realise the scorch marks still there.
In a way Raven liked to keep them, a remembrance that Luna and her shared a very important moment there as Luna had told her before.
Luna's beliefs where very intriguing for Raven in which Luna always liked to have keepsakes or reminders and the marks where a reminder to her how much Raven meant to her.
Raven re imagined that moment , the one where if Luna hadn't been there she would be dead in flames.
The moment in which she decided to give up , the moment in which in a wave of emotions and fear off loss both Luna and her shared a passionate kiss to show the true depth of caring.
It took a lot for Raven to warm up to Luna, after all she was hurt so many times before but with Luna ,being happy with her felt right , there was something more there than sexual attraction. Raven had regretted the times she had slept with people out of being hurt or making silly mistakes .. In a way Luna had bettered her.
It felt very unreal to her that 5 years ago she was suffering from a very dangerous health condition , Raven remembered the pain , the thoughts of floating herself ending it .. But the the thought of others stopping her , Luna stopping her.
It didn't mean she never thought what would of happened if she had went though with it. It was often an occurrence.
"Raven?" Luna said making her way in as she stared at Raven gun in hand.
Luna gulped and looked at the gun and then Raven again.
"I wasn't going to do anything stupid if that's what you were going to ask , I was thinking " she said
Luna put her stuff down at the side and made her way over to Raven before sitting behind her.
Raven felt Luna hug her body from behind.
"What's worrying you ?"Luna asked soothingly as she rested her head on Ravens shoulder.
"Just remembering people "Raven said dazed out.
Luna placed her hand softly over Ravens.
"Well I managed to get some supplies and I'm pretty sure now that I have found some sort of sign of life that someone else is on the ground " Luna said .
Raven smiled.
Luna kissed Ravens cheek.
"And for your information whoever it was didn't follow me , so no need to be worried" Luna said snuggling.
Raven smiled at her girlfriends level of cuteness.
She was just about to relax when she heard a noise behind her from the door.
"Wouldn't be so sure about that , you two " ...
The two looked at each other in alarm before facing there eyes on the door.