Decoy

"You came here to tell me THEY GOT AWAY WITH THE CHILD ASWELL " Athena shouted hitting her fist to the table while Raven stood well back.

Athena faces her guards including Cassie who had there heads down.
"And to think I had the best trained guards .. I was wrong " Athena gets up and stares at Cassie.
Raven looks over locking a short glance with Cassie before turning away.
"And what about your loyalties .. I'm beginning to think they are elsewhere ..." Athena walked past them all and turns her back.

"You know Marcus your squad leader I appointed would not be happy at all would he ...." there was unease in the atmosphere.
"How about each of you get a selective punishment for failing to comply ..." Athena said.
Cassie lowered her head.
Raven felt sorry for Cassie who had practically helped her.

"We tried our best Athena " Cassie added .
Athena took her gaze to Cassie.
"Well let's start with you Cassie , a trusty guard and member but I feel you have been on the edge since Clarke and the gang came around , something wrong ? " Athena asked getting closer to Cassie. Cassie stood there straight face .
"Maybe you'll spill when your interrogated ..take Cassie to.."
Guards where about to grab for Cassie when Raven ran in front .
"Athena stop " Raven said in front of Cassie.
Athena stood back confused .
"Raven now is not the time to get involved , Marcus is on his way to collect his failures ..." Athena spat .
Raven rolled her eyes .
"Just let them go , they tried ok , they failed .." Raven really wanted to tell the truth that she made Cassie let them go but she couldn't .
"But how could you loose some of your greatest fighters , let them prove to you there dedication " Raven said
Athena thought for a moment .
"She's right" Athena said under her breath.
"I can't risk loosing any more men and women , everyone leave accept Cassie "
Athena said .
"Athena that wasn't the point ..." Raven said .
"Escort Raven to her room please" Athena said .
Guards urged Raven to walk and as she walked out the door she passed a taller middle aged man ,he had tattoos all over his arms and was defiantly much much older than Athena .
"Where's the guards.?" He said entering the room as Raven walked out .
Marcus.
•••••••••••••••
It was dawn , Clarke had Madi trail behind her along with Luna and the others .
Clarke had told Emori , Murphy , Monty and Harper before they were excited to see her to run and escape with them before they had there little bond.
-
"We need to keep going , you know she will be after us " Clarke said .
"Where's Bellamy ? , echo " Murphy asked as he grabbed Emoris hand.
Clarke stopped .
"Bellamy was in there and we didn't get him ? "She questioned hurt .

Madi tugged on Clarke to run .
"We need to go back " Clarke said.
Harper and Monty caught up and sighed.
"Bellamy and echo didn't want to leave Clarke .."  Monty said "we tried but they didn't want to "
Clarke kicked at the ground .
"She said she would let them go"
Clarke shouted.
"Clarke we need to keep going " Murphy said .
Clarke kept looking back .
Luna tried to get
Clarke to come along but she remained still .
"Raven sacrificed herself for this , I have to deal with leaving her so I'm sure you can deal with the same for Ravens sake " Luna said and with that they continued along the deserted land.
•••••
Raven had been taken back to a plain room and had been sitting on it for the last hour.
How she hoped her friends would be safe . How she longed for Lunas embrace .
She and Luna had been through it all ,she thought , they where meant for eachother and maybe once they were out she would ask for her to be hers forever .
Raven wasn't sure if Luna would understand but how Raven longed for it.
The door opened with a click and Raven stood up .
Cassie walked in .

She looked tired , full of some cuts and bruises .
Raven was in shock .
"What happened to you " Raven asked .
Cassie closed the door behind her .
"I had your back that's what happened" Cassie sighed sitting down on Ravens bed .
"They don't know I've come to see you "
Raven looked into Cassies eyes . She has always wondered why the girl wanted to help of course she wanted to lead the ship but she couldn't help think there was something she hasn't been told about Cassie .
"Did Athena do this to you ?" Raven asked.
Cassie shook her head .
"One thing about Athena is she acts like she's the hardest bitch but she isn't , it's all an act for Marcus .. she couldn't even look when Marcus ordered them to punch me "

Who was Marcus ? Raven thought .
"Who is Marcus " Raven asked.
Cassie smirked .
"You would think he's the one in charge here but no , Marcus was meant to lead this ship however people decided him to be unfit to lead and his ways of punishment unfair and Athena was voted, however he's weakening her , she doesn't know it yet but he's gonna take her down "
Raven was confused . Maybe she needed to tell Athena , after all if she was really putting an act on she could get through to Athena .

"We need to tell her Cassie ? She might actually listen to us then " Raven said .
Cassie got up .
"All in good time Raven , you want your friends out from the bunker right " Raven nodded.
"Then you need to play your cards right , as far as there concerned I'm the traitor right now and the real decoy , you need to just do as she says , we've all lost people a long time ago .. a very long time ago " Cassie looked away ."I wish I just lived those years instead of being stuck "

Raven looked up .
"Don't worry , "Cassie wiped her eyes ."ill take you to Athena , you can ask about the bunker "
****
Clarke and company reached the further Barren landscapes .
"We will not survive out here that long" Murphy added carrying his son . Emori looked at him and rolled her eyes .
"Atleast were together right " Emori said smiling at the others in front .
Luna and Clarke looked down reminding them self of people who they still needed to rescue .
Murphy held tight his child.
"Defiantly is like me " Murphy added .
The rest of the crew was shocked to see Murphy of all people being a father , who would of through the ruthless killer turns a loving father.
"There's nothing out here for us Clarke " Both Monty and Harper say.
Clarke turns around holding Madis hand.
"There has to be something , someone , anything " she mutters .
Luna looks around scanning the view .
"From the looks of it , everything is dead for the next few walks " Luna says.
Murphy joins her keeping his son protected .
"What she means is there's nothing for miles , no food , no water , we have a baby here , Clarkes got a kid , we need some plan before we waste away " Murphy adds
Clarke looks stressed .
"He's right Clarke , " Luna says "we need to find supplies "

Madi lets go off clarkes hand .
"We have the truck " Madi said .
"It's too much of a risk sending us all back there " Clarke said .
Clarke realised she left the remainder of food and guns in the truck and of course she needed the truck if they could get it to start , it would mean they could travel.
"Send some of us to go back " Harper said .
Luna agreed.
"The kids and Whoever wants to take them can go to where me and Raven stayed , Beccas old lab and I'm sure there is still a gun and ammo there and some shit Raven made "
Clarke nodded.
"Murphy , Emori your taking the kids back to the lab "Clarke said .
Emori nodded .
"Clarke I don't know the way " Murphy said .
Madi smiled .
" I do"
Clarke came closer to Madi .
"You stay safe , no running off"
Monty stepped forward .
"I take it me , you , Harper and Luna will go back to the truck " Monty asked .
Clarke nodded.
"Yes but we need an insider , we need to get a way to communicate with Bellamy , we can rid them off everything If we have an insider "
Clarke added.
"We have Raven " Luna suggested .
Clarke sighed.
"What's the chances of her being let out of sight " Clarke added.
Emori thought .
"Cassie " she said .
Everyone looked at Emori .
"Cassie she helped us escape , she obviously wants to help ,when she's next on a mission out here we will find her .. "
Clarke didn't know if this was a good idea. She didn't want Madi being stolen from her again .
"How can she be trusted " Clarke added.
Murphy looked at Clarke along with Everyone.

"I've spent years working on the security systems listening in and I know Cassie is closer to LEXA and than you think and you could say Madi " Murphy added.
Clarke stopped in her tracks.
"What has her name got to do with a murdering army " Clarke said annoyed .
"Leave her out of this "
Murphy rolled his eyes .
"I was trying to be figurative but in realistic terms it's true " Murphy added.
"So she's a nightblood , is that your point Murphy ?" Clarke was a little bit saddened she hadn't heard that name in from anyone else's mouths apart from her and Madi in over 5 years and then the emotions came flooding back .
"Not exactly Clarke " Emori said .
****