Survivors

"Cassie has left" Marcus banged his fist on the table . "She was being watched , you where the one who ordered that she be put on watch !" He said pushing away from the table.
Athena stood up accompanied by Raven behind.
"I'm sure she's just gone out on patrol .."Raven added before being cut off by Marcus punching the table.

"Who are you to speak , did I ask you to ..."
Athena narrows her eyes towards Marcus.
"That's enough Marcus , Raven has proven her loyalty to us and helped us enough ..the least we can do is help her" She said stern.
Marcus looked up at Athena then back to Raven before walking away from the table.
"Your turning soft" he muttered "Cassie better be back before  I organise the meeting for the prisoners or she will be .." Marcus says.

Athena crosses her arms.
"Cassie will be dealt with by me , I'm sending Raven out to find her ..accompanied by me" Athena gives a slight nod to Raven.
Marcus stops in his path.
"And why would you do that" he asks.
"I'm pretty sure that I practically took Cassie under my wing and I'm assured that you know I make the rules here Marcus , I'd much rather you give your talk to the prisoners on how we deal with the situation with the outsiders"
Marcus clenched his fists before walking off.

Raven stepped forward after he left placing a comforting hand on Athena's shoulder.
"You did well" she says.
Athena sighed grabbing a gun and her backpack .
"We need to find Cassie , I'm worried she's going to start something terrible" Athena adds
.
"What do you mean ?" Raven asks .
Athena stared at the wall in thought.
"Many times since Cassie has been on this ship she had come to me sobbing , she would say she was upset but never let me know why , I use to help her but I couldn't when Marcus started noticing her changes , all he was concerned about was that she was fit to be in his "Army" as he called it"
Raven stood there listening attentively.
"Cassie Has a dislike to me , she can never look at me the way she did , she blames me for the death of her dad ,he piloted the ship while we was all in a state of sleep , she had no idea only Marcus knew but he died before we woke up , our ship never really got to where it was meant to go , Marcus took over the ship after Cassies dad woke him up something about needing assistance on the ship , at this point Cassies dad was very old he had helped the crew and piloted the ship for a good 60 years before Marcus said he passed. Marcus remembered Beccas book and spent the rest of his time reading it and studying it , he said Cassies dad had passed it on to him , Cassies dad never gave a name , she doesn't remember him well either"
Raven stood there in shock. She never realised how traumatised Cassie was.
"And you and the rest was woken up next ?" Raven added.
Athena nodded .
"Me and a few others where but it was strange , I was woken up years later by accident" Athena added.
"It was timed" Raven blurted out .
"Someone wanted you to wake up at that point , I've been reading Beccas book she mentions interfering with systems such as the cryogenic chambers , who else woke up at this point"
Athena thought for a split second.
"Cassie not long after but Marcus had made sure the prisoners didn't wake up so we managed to stop her from waking up until we needed everyone"
"We never really knew how she got on the ship we assumed she had forgotten a lot because of her almost waking up"
Raven looked at Athena .
"What" she asked.
Raven sighed .
"This May sound stupid but what if it was no coincidence that both you and Cassie awoke before the rest , the only logical explanation is that your chambers where tampered with"
Athena sighed getting her stuff ready .
"Whatever it is , it's in the past we need to find Cassie got it" Athena said .
Raven nodded.

*******
Clarke looked ahead .
"It's dangerous Clarke" Monty added.
Harper moved before him .
"Harper what are you ..." Monty said holding her back.
"Look closer" Harper added "don't you recognise her" she added.

Luna stood alert looking in the distance.
"Oh I recognise that face alright" she said marching towards the group in the distance.
"Luna stand back" Clarke adds.
Luna ignores and runs towards the group.