Nightblood

Abby stand before Raven and Luna who are kitted up in front of the ship.
"As much as I disagree with Luna coming with , I also see that you cannot go alone Raven , you know how to make the night blood I presume more than any of us ?" Abby asks
Raven nods while checking the supplies placed out the front.
"So ...you have supplies to keep you alive up there and a communication system that I am handing to Murphy and Clarke to ensure you are safe "  Raven looked around at Everyone help load the ship of the supplies , she was so excited but at the same time she was nervous if they couldn't make the nightblood. It would waste time.
"Luna I presume you will take care of Raven and calm her down to ensure she manages to make enough night blood for everyone"  Abby says before handing Luna her communication system.
"Of Course I will" Luna says looking at Raven lift the remainder of food into the ship. She diverts her attention from Abby to Raven as she quickly runs to help.
"Here I have it" Luna says standing behind her and grabbing the box from behind her out of her reach. Raven smiled, she has to admit she enjoyed Luna's company.

Abby watched the two girls load the remaining fear before checking the ship was all in place.
Clarke had come out to greet them away.
"Hey.." She says as she cuddles Raven . Luna stares.
"Listen ,we're going to get you two up to space and back safe and everyone will appreciate your bravery even the people who we have lost"  Raven flinches at the thought of her lost ones and so does Luna who looks down in sorrow before smiling again. Raven senses this and puts her arm on Luna's shoulder to comfort her and in doing so Luna looks down at her with a smile.
The kind of smile that tells you thank you.
"I guess we're good to go " Raven says.
*****
Launch
"Raven can you hear me ?" Murphy asks.
"Yes we can" Raven adds
"Launch starts in 10" Clarke says.
Luna looks at Raven a little scared.
"Don't worry Luna , honestly you will love space ,it's like something you have never seen before , in all its beauty and it's just there in front of you and you wish you could stay because it's just so calming" Luna looks at Raven in awe , her eyes trailing to her lips but back up at Raven again. 
The moment gets interrupted by an alarm.
"10"
"Get ready" Raven says
"9"
"Ready for what" Luna asks
"8"
"Something amazing" Raven says
"7"
"Space?" Luna questions
"6"
"Well there's a bit you have to go through before that"  Raven says smiling
"5"
"What bit?" Luna asks still confused
"4"
"My favourite part !" Raven sniggers.
"3"
"Favourite part ? What's your favourite part?" Luna asks
"2"
"This" Raven adds
"1"
"Wait wha... "Lift off"
Luna had no clue they would be travelling this fast , she could barely even speak.
Raven on the other hand was laughing to her herself , she enjoyed the thrill and this was defiantly something.
Luna decided to close her eyes , for some reason she felt a bit sick.
Raven just admired the view as she monitored the ship.

"Luna.." Raven asks " open your eyes"
Luna shakes her head.
"Luna ..it's space" Raven says aware they weren't fully in space yet.
"Your lying" Luna grins.
Raven had always wondered how Luna could tell how she was feeling . She was pretty sure she was an empath someone who took notice in the small details of someone's behaviour, someone who felt others emotions.
Raven had read that in an old book she found once .. She couldn't quite understand it but it was interesting.

"Luna it's Earth , were we just left from" 
Luna slowly opened her eyes and looked down. It was like nothing she had seen before , she had literally never imagined the sight and now she of all people had seen space.
"So earth is space?" Luna questions. Raven stops the ship in orbit , she's pretty certain there further enough to create nightblood.
"No Earth which is there ..is in space" Raven says as Luna looks confused.
"See all the darkness around us and the stars this is all space , you don't know what's out there but I use to live up here on the ark and loved the views"
Raven still remembers the views .. The feeling of walking out in a spacesuit but that was all the past.

"I remembered you mentioning this awhile back " Luna adds "I wish everyone could see this"
Raven decides to get out of her chair and gets up.
"What are you doing Raven ?" Luna asks concerned.
Raven checks the communication.
She has hoped Murphy had got through.
"Luna I'm going to start working on the nightblood" Luna got out aswell and they both walked to the lab station.
"I never really asked you how you knew how to make nightblood "Luna asks as she watches Raven.
"Becca " Raven replies she just takes out several Syringes and glass bottles.
Luna had never heard of a Becca , although there was the time Clarke had mentioned a Becca who had helped them.
"Who's Becca ?" Luna asks. She felt some sort of curiosity to know who she was.
Raven turned round to face Luna .
"Becca was the first commander who created nightblood in space and she came down to help people overcome the radiation and she was the first commander"
"Pram heda" Luna says.
Raven nods before returning.
"So she created ALLIE , and the only way to switch ALLIE of was to find the kill switch but because I had the chip fried , it had still left part of it in my brain which is why I am able to knew things I shouldn't but also overwork my Brain"  Luna had understood at this moment why Raven had been so energetic , and so willing. It was that she was the only one with this knowledge , she had to use it and by using it she was wearing herself out.
"So how was the world in radiation" Luna asks.
"ALLIE" Raven replies quickly " ALLIE Set the launch codes for all the nuclear missles and set them off "
Luna had to take all this new information in , it confused her but most importantly made sense.
"Raven you should sleep" Luna asks.
Luna cared about Ravens health in fact she didn't want her to fall ill again.
"I'm fine Luna" Raven says still concentrating.
Luna wasn't giving up ,she knew how stubborn Raven could be at times.
"Hmm how about you stop what your doing and just take a short nap" Luna says leaning over her.
Raven stops what she is doing. For a moment she just wants to turn around but she stops.
"Did Abby set you up to This?" Raven asks. Raven turns herself around and finds Luna a lot closer than she's ever been. A lot closer than she thought.
Luna looked at her confused for a moment.
"No , I'm just concerned .. Worried.. Scared if those are the correct words to use " Luna says smiling.
Raven was so so confused right now. It wasn't the close proximity, okay maybe it was the close proximity but the moment Luna had helped her she had never left and at the same time Raven enjoyed her company ..but her mind was a confused mess.
Even now Raven caught herself looking at Luna's lips before gazing up.
"Ok I'll sleep" Raven decided to give in .. The whole situation was something she didn't want to think to Much about .
"Sweet dreams " Luna says
"Night" Raven adds