Abbys choice

Raven had finished working on the ship when her and Luna had heard the racket being made and the arguments. When putting the tools down she stared over at Luna ,who looked horrified.
Raven had walked over to her and stared from a distance.
Abby had smashed the chamber where they tested the night blood.
Raven couldn't help but smile a little ,it meant no one had to die. Clarke looked devastated ,pacing back and forth while the others just stared at Abby.
Luna had sensed Ravens confusion and looked down at her.
"Clarke had injected herself with the night blood earlier , it was her own instinct to protect someone she loved"
Luna had continued to look at Raven before staring back at the situation in front of her.
It seemed to be getting out of hand. It was if both Raven and Luna had the same mind as they both limped towards the situation.
Raven had noticed that Luna had hurt her leg but never mentioned it incase it wasn't something she wanted to talk about ,like Raven after all she did not want to think about her past.
When they were close enough they could feel the tension between everyone.
Abby stood on one side while Clarke and Roan stood on another with Murphy and Emori provoking them.
"I'm sorry ,Clarke but I'm your mother !, I have a right to protect you" Abby said emotionally while Clarke stare at the ruins.
"I ..I just wanted to save everyone .." Clarke adds.
Raven walks over to Clarke reassuring her while getting a confused look of Luna.
"Clarke we still have another way" Raven reassures her. Roan decides to roll his eyes. Luna sees this and darts him a death glare.
He returns the look before staring back at Clarke.
" we had a deal for my people and if I see you have no way of saving them ..then"
Emori and Murphy looked at eachother in disgust.
"Quit your rumbling Roan , were all about to die together " Murphy adds as he grabs Emoris hand. "If you can't even handle your own decisions how can we let you guys handle the decision of what to do with saving us ,it's like your giving yourself the choice of who lives or dies ,tell me when you've actually matured" and with that he walks off with Emori. Luna is just about to go after them but Raven shakes her head.
Abby tries to revert the attention back to her.

"So.." She tries to change the conversation ". Raven how is the ship looking ?"
Raven smiles.
"Almost complete , i just have to tighten a thing or two up then it's good to go" Raven explains.
"You seriously can't be relying on little miss pilot here" Roan moans. Clarke huffs in annoyance,Luna had sensed that She had given up on Roans immature remarks but decided to stay out of the attention.
"She's all we got " Abby says .
"Yeah ,because you destroyed the chamber" Roan adds slightly aggressive .
"ROAN ,do you want your people to be saved because I'd appreciate if you quit with your opinions for a second so i can think " Clarke adds in a pissed of tone.
Roan rolls his eyes again.
"Yeah ,whatever Wanheda"
Luna sensed the use of "Wanheda " affected Clarke , ofcourse it did ,it was something Lexa called her.
"About ...the trip Raven" Abby attempts to get everyone's attention again. "You can't take Luna"
Almost automatically both girls including Clarke look at Abby.

"Wait what?" Raven adds.
Luna narrows her eyes trying to figure out the situation.
"I volunteered myself , this isn't fair" Luna says backing up Raven.
Clarke also joins Raven.
"Mum I'm sorry but if your here to mess up all the plans we have to save everyone your doing a good job " Clarke adds while Roan looks like he wants to be somewhere else.
Abby looks a little hurt at Clarkes
Words and Both Luna and Raven couldn't help think of how much Clarke had changed due to the stress and loss she had been through.
"Luna can't come because if the ship fails we can't risk loosing her" Abby explains. Luna seems disheartened by this ,Raven looks over at Luna.
That face ..
She sees it , the face of someone who is slowly giving up and it wasn't fair on her .. It wasn't fair.
"So you can't risk loosing me but you could risk loosing Raven"
Luna says , she finally says something which startled everyone.

"She does talk then.."
Roan adds before keeping quiet again.
Abby sighs.
"I didn't say that , I said we can't risk loosing you Luna because we will loose the nightblood "
Raven could see Luna was stressed. It was weird , weird seeing Luna try to calm herself down when she was so busy helping others like Raven calm down.
Raven Thought that if she comforted Luna it might help . She couldn't remember the words but maybe just interaction would ease the anger.
Raven shifted herself next to Luna , the surprise close proximity distracting Luna making her look down and then back at Abby.
"So it only applies to when my blood is bleeding but not Ravens ?"

"No " Abby defends herself

"So Raven is going alone?" Luna asks

"No ,we will send another person up with her" Abby explains as Clarke quickly butts in.
"Someone who's willing to go"
Roan shrugs and crosses his arms.
"I'm not going"
Raven looks at him in disgust up and down.
"No one asked you "
Roan took this as a threat and moved a step closer to Raven . This caused Luna to move in front of her. It wasn't something she thought about doing , it was just instinct.
"No one asked you to hold the weight of the world in your hands when you can hardly make your own decision" Roan spat back. Clarke had lightly pulled him back while Abby just stood there observing. Raven on the other hand , had pushed past Luna to dart at Roan but was quickly restrained by two familiar hands pulling her back and keeping her in a hold.
She took a deep breathe.
It wasnt suppose to feel like this ..
Her Arms.
She was suppose to not feel safe but she did.

"Raven.. Calm" Luna said releasing the hold a little but keeping her close incase of another outburst.

"I'm sorry Abby , this is not going to work ,please just let me go with Raven , we don't have enough time to change plans" Luna adds "I know your worried about my blood but this .. This is all causing arguments and it's all because we're scared , worried , frightened , grieving, .. " Clarke looked at Luna then with Raven still in her arms.
"Some of us are giving up ,exhausted from the fighting , some of us even want to stop the pain but we can't we have to move forward and if we are to survive we need to be at peace with each other.. " Luna sits down with Raven still in her arms.
Clarke looks exhausted Luna thought and so does Raven .
Raven looked exhausted and full of unhappiness.
"Clarke go rest , please" Luna said. Clarke looked at her mum for approval and as Abby nodded she left.
"Raven .." Raven stirs , her eyes almost closed. "Do you think we can finish the ship by today ?"
Raven nods ever so slightly before closing her eyes.

"So there you have it Abby ,both me and Raven , will venture into space to create nightblood .. Tomorrow"
Abby nods .. Admiring Luna's confidence in Raven but also looking dim from her original plans being destroyed.
"Do you need me to get someone to take Raven somewhere to sleep? So your not taking up your time with her sleeping on you" Abby asks.
Luna just smiles.
"No Raven just needs to ease to the pain , she needs someone who can help distant it for her"