My love

It was getting colder by the minute but Luna kept walking with Clarke through the wind .
"When I see those annoying little bandit people I'm ..." Luna muttered .
Clarke stopped and rested by Luna .
"Would Raven want you to be angry when you have shown so much peace and tranquility " Clarke asked .
Luna thought in moment . This time her peace can hold back , what's leave without getting a child back , without getting your love back.

"Raven would want me to find her and that's what I'm doing " Luna said .
Clarke sighed.
"Luna we have no clue where they are , we could be looking for days "
Luna stopped and looked back.
"Clarke I can't loose her , she's the only thing I don't want to loose , the only person I have kept close to me for such a long time , she's my only family .. god it hurts " Luna huffed.
Clarke smiled awkwardly .
"That pain your feeling is love , pure strong love , I should know I felt that with lexa , I understand how it feels to loose people but I promise we will find them "
Luna shook her head and continued to walk the barren landscape until she spotted something moving ahead .
"Stay close" Luna muttered.
"Someone is around "
Clarke immediately faced back to back with Luna .
"You watch that way and I watch the other " Clarke said .
Luna spotted another figure
"Clarke there is two ...wait Clarke ?"
Luna was shocked to see Clarke lying on the floor almost out cold.
"Clarke ? What happened ?" Luna said .
Clarkes eyes were open and she looked behind Luna but it was all too late .
Like felt a painful shock to her neck as if she was infact hit by a dart .
It took some time for her to fall down in fact she rose up just about to see the person standing before her .
They both wore masks , one of them pulled it down and the other was keeping it hidden but she noticed those eyes .
Cassie .
Clarke had just about lost consciousness , she too was. Seeing the figures , one in which resembles a very familiar person covering her face before pulling it down to look at Clarke .
"Echo?" Clarke tried to murmur before going blank...
..
"Ah your awake ?" Athena said sitting on her chair looking at Clarke sitting up .
Clarke awkwardly opened her eyes more.
"You must be the leader , Clarke griffin "
"You must be Athena , I've heard things about you " she says defensive .
Athena grins.
"Good things or is my reputation ruining me "
Clarke looks at her blankly .
"What do you want ?" She asks.
Athena laughs .
"Straight to the point aren't you " Athena adds
***
"Raven , your little lover is here " Cassie shouted as she opened her door and pushed Luna into we're Raven was staying , before closing it shut.
Luna turnt around and so did Raven to face each other .
Both women merely staring at each other taking in the moment .
"Raven " Luna mutters . Raven smiled , she had missed poor Luna .  Luna embraced Raven into her arms tightly before closing the gap between them.
Ravens heart was pounding in her chest ,her breathing quickening.
"I've missed you " Raven mutters under her breathe.
The two share a moment as there foreheads touch , both gazing into each other's eyes.
Luna brushes back Ravens hair to see more of her face , she tucks it lightly behind her ears before smiling.
"I won't leave you again , we ... we have to go " Luna muttered .
She touched Ravens lips before sealing it with a slow passionate kiss. Raven felt a warm feeling in her stomach knowing that Luna was safe but she wasn't so sure about everything.
She wanted to kiss back , she tried to but Luna had sensed the uncertainty. For a moment Luna stepped back over seeing Raven.
"Raven , is everything ok ?" Luna asks worried.
Raven rubs her head before looking at the ground and then to Lunas face .
"We can't go , you have to go .."
Luna grabs Ravens hand in panic .
"Luna , I've bargained myself for everyone to go free , Bellamy , echo , Murphy and his son and everyone else , I've got it sorted , I'm what she wants and I have help to get us working together , to free everyone from the bunker "
Luna looked taken back.
"Raven .." she faced her with watery eyes.
"I can't loose you again.."
In a change of attitude Luna wiped her eyes and stood up tall .
"I'm not letting you do this , " Luna said
"You can choose to not stand by me but either way I'm going to do this , on your way out as I suspect Cassie will kick you guys out break maddie out for Clarke , she's locked in the room next to this room , go now and I'll provided a distraction ... listen to me ..."
Luna stood there shocked .
"Listen to me Luna , it's gonna me this time who finds you , I'll find you ... I'm going to sort this out .. you get maddie , Clarke and everyone out and you run or hide , and you will hear the cries of war from Octavias army ..and I will find you "
Luna nodded in disbelief .
"Your lucky I trust you my love "
A knock was heard as the door opened .
The guards approached Luna and Raven.
"Athena expects Raven to see her , we will accompany your friend to the holding cell .."
"Girlfriend " Luna corrects as she's restrained .
Raven nodded as she was escorted to the room which was rather familiar .
**
"Raven , I see you have seen your lover " Athena greeted her while looking towards someone else sitting near her .
"Clarke ??" Raven gasped .
Clarke looked at her sorrowfully .
"I'm so glad you two are happy to see each other now let's talk ..."
"I want my child back " Clarke shouts .
Raven was taken back.
"This has been the 1000th time she has muttered that since she got here , can you not shut up for one minute !" Cassie spoke as she walked through the door.
"Enough Cassie , " Athena said directing at Clarke " I see you want the child , maddie ? But she is not part of the deal , I dealt with Raven and you have your friends so I will ask you to leave as soon as your friends are ready "
Raven looked towards Clarke and tried to make a signal .
She walked over and stood near Clarke to face Athena.
"Raven is everything okay?" Athena asked.
Raven zoned out and then tried to smile.
"I just don't feel ...great " she mutters returning a wink to Clarke .
Clarke looked confused but played along.
"Athena can I talk to
You for a minute .. alone " Raven muttered.
Athena nodded and gestured for Clarke to wait outside accompanied by Cassie.
Cassie also gave Raven a stern look before a signal of a thumbs up sneakily .
"What is it you want to talk to me about ?" Athena asks .
Raven sighs rubbing her head.
She has to be good at acting ofcourse.
"You know I can't change my decisions , I'm already doing what's best for us , our people "
Raven sighed .
She had only hoped that Clarke and Cassie had reached Luna by this point , Cassie has to fulfil her part of the deal and help.
"See I've told Luna to leave... " Raven trailed on realising that the pass key to literally everything was sitting on the desk .

There was no way she could get it at arms reach or trying to sneak.
"Fuck" she mutters under her breath but was caught.
"Is this just some stupid joke or ......
Are you trying to distract me ?" Athena rose up in anger .
Raven flinched and panicked .
"No , no I want to stay ofcourse .. I just realised you see .." she grew closer .
Gosh she had to didn't she .. the women practically wanted her from the start . Either way it was one way to grow closer , one way to decoy and one way to perhaps put her off.
Raven was practically close to Athena .
"See ever since we spoke , Athena I have been intrigued by you .. and wondered what it would be like to ...... " Raven was literally improvising .
"To ?" Athena looked confused and still annoyed.
"To fall into your arms " Raven blurted out the most embarrassing thing. Athena looked smug .
"I mean like ...like be in your arms .. like ... "
She was acting and still it reflected her hopeless romantic traits .
"Your flirting with me Raven ,? " Athena questions.
Raven doesn't Answer.
"So like this ?" Athena grabs Ravens jacket and pulls her closer .
Raven flinches , gosh this woman was so persistent .
"Does it bother you if I do this ?" Athena said grabbing Ravens waist.
Raven looked into Athenas cold eyes .
"You can't " she muttered .
She let go of Raven and the colour from her seemed to fade.
Raven was confused , had her acting skills failed .
"You have a lover Raven , you may all think I am evil .. but I am not like that "
Raven sighed .
"I came here to talk to you , not Luna .. I want this " Raven said in the most convincing way.
She hoped that Luna and Clarke and the rest had defiantly escaped by now , because she would have to clean up this mess later.
"Why mess around with me Raven " Athena spoke still close.
"I see something else in your eyes ,
You may think your cold and evil but I know somewhere in them eyes is love and light " Raven said .
"Then your the only one "Athena said coldly .
Cassie ran through the door looking at Raven and panting with sweat .
"There gone ! , her friends , the child all gone , they took down some guards and knocked me out and they have escaped ! "
Athena turns to Raven.
"Did you know about this ?" She looks angry .
Raven shook her head .
"Cassie send patrols out , I want my gun loaded and ... Raven I want you to remain here ...and before you accuse me of attempting to kill them , I'm doing this to protect myself with what ever shit lives out there !" And with that she leaves the room past Cassie .

"I see I can have your full trust now "
Cassie whispered .
"The others have gone far from here , your decoy worked , I hacked the cameras , they knocked me and the guards out and I made it look real ,
I gave them the key to rescue maddie but ... Bellamy stayed , he knows the plan to get the people from the ground and he wants to be there to see his sister "
Raven nodded .
"What now?"
Cassie sighed .
"You need to become like me , yes I get it you hate me but you need to grow close to Athena , you need to oversee this and work closely with knowing and working a step ahead "