Nightblood part 2

The next day Raven was already awake and working on the nightblood , Luna had woke up from the sheets of blankets and opened her eyes staring at her.
"Why didn't you wake me ?" Luna asks as she sits up , her curly hair a little messy and her eyes tired.
Raven turns around from the work station.
"You looked peaceful enough asleep ,plus I have work to do , the quicker I create the nightblood under these conditions the quicker were saved" Raven says emotionless .
Luna sighs before getting up and redoing her hair. She grabs something to eat , a snack bar and hands one to Raven.

"I'm fine" Raven says .
Luna looks at her confused.
"No your not , Raven eat" Luna says as she stands by her watching Raven work.
Raven ignores Luna's request and goes back to working.
Luna looks insulted that Raven had ignored her and goes to sit down.
"Raven.." Luna tries one last time.
It's not that Raven wanted to ignore Luna , of course she didn't but she didn't want to mess up the experiment , she didn't want to catch feelings and she most definitely didn't want Luna catching feelings after all , what if she didn't make it ? .
"Luna please just leave it ...." Raven regretting what she said. Luna lowered her head.
"Okay Raven whatever ..."
Luna pretended everything was fine but she was deeply upset , she was upset with Raven pushing her away but she knew that she needed her space.
__**Raven you there ?? ....Luna ?-
Both Raven and Luna quickly were alert .

"Yes we are" Luna replies.
"It's Murphy is everything ok?"
Luna looks towards Raven and Raven looks back.
"Everything's fine" Luna says . With that Raven looks away.
"I'm sorry it took long to communicate we struggled to get a signal ,how is Raven with creating the nightblood?"
Luna smiles.
"She's working , she's doing her thing I guess , I have no clue but I want to leave her to it"
-"she needs to hurry up " Murphy adds
With that Raven stared at Luna , an emotionless face for a few seconds and returns to her work.
"Try having the weight of the world on your hands" Raven answered.
"Leave you to it Reyes" Murphy adds.
***
Raven had been working for a long time ,Luna on the other hand had been busy staring at the view of space. How beautiful it was . She also had been busy thinking about what Raven said ,space
"all its beauty and it's just there in front of you and you wish you could stay because it's just so calming"
In fact Luna had admired her words about space but thought about something or else or maybe someone else when she said them. It was just so hard because it wasn't what Raven needed right now .

No matter how hard Luna had found herself falling for the girl , she couldn't ,she had to wait.
Luna still looked towards the girl , how she longed to comfort her and calm her down ,knowing she was safe in her arms. She had wished that there was no radiation in which she would of already taken Raven back to her clan and taught her the ways of her people and peace , she thought Raven would of liked that.

Raven was busy working , things these last hour had been off , in fact she had felt rather weird. There was this voice in her heard instructing her every so often who she assumed to be Becca.
Her headache had instantly got worst while she thought she was close to creation but she had failed once more.
She was close but not close enough.
Her eyes had stung and she had stopped for a second , Raven closed her eyes for a second.
Before she opened them she thought it was a dream. Standing in front of her was ...
"Not you again" Raven gasped aware that she had just seen what appeared to be ALLIE.
Luna had heard the commotion and turnt to Raven looking at her utter shock and fear. She has raced over to Raven but was cautious.
"It's Becca, Raven I understand ?" Raven had stopped her panic and calmed herself.
"I need you to listen closely , I'm going to show you how to make Nightblood but your going to have to sleep for a while" 
Raven didn't understand what this meant until she fell her eyes closing and her mind circling , she fell into what felt like two hands and felt hairs on her face , probably Luna's
"Raven !"Luna shouted trying to keep her awake.
"Please Raven "
"I'm okay Luna"was the last few words that came out of her mouth.

*******
Raven had experienced the most amazing vision ever , she knew the answers and she was ready to save the world , she had wondered how long she was out for and now she had learnt from her mistakes she was excited to finish the creation process off. She had opened her eyes , at first she was unaware of were she was. She had tried to sit up but had felt something around her. Once she was able to see she realised it was someone's or so she said Luna's arm around her. She turnt to the side to meet Luna's face. To see her asleep peacefully holding her , made her feel loved. How long was she out for ? Was Luna worried?
Raven had wished she could be close to Luna but if anything happens to her , she didn't want to hurt Luna anymore than she already hurt. She knew that pain and she knew the darkness.
Luna had started to stir and woke up looking in her eyes.
"Raven OMG your ok" she said in her sleepy voice. Raven was resisting the temptation to even show her emotions. Luna was the same scared of the close proximity and the affect it would have on Raven.
"Believe it or not , I saw Becca and she showed me how to create the nightblood" Raven said.
She yawned for a second before grinning again.
"I thought you already knew ..." Luna trailed on.
"I did ..but not fully ,I made a few errors but I know how to now , how long was I out ?" Raven asked still aware of there close proximity and the fact that Luna had Raven still in her hold.
"A few hours ..I was so scared I acted out of instinct , called Abby on the communication and she said to just be calm , so I did I was sure it wasn't like before hand , thought it was exhaustion so I just slept next to you" Luna said peering down at there position and realising. She quickly tried moving her hand away from Raven to break the hold but Raven grabbed it and stopped her. At this moment Luna looked at her , her heart beating fast.
Raven did the same.
"I was scared you were dead Raven" Luna said softly.
"You know if I don't make it , if I just about stay alive for you to bring them the nightblood I want you to regardless , I want you to bring them it " Raven says her hand still on Luna's.
Luna was startled by this , she was confused to what Raven meant.

"Raven.." Luna said sad.
Raven sighed. She had to . She needed to. If she was to die, Luna should atleast know how she felt about her. She couldn't pretend no more.
"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do but I may not get the chance to do this again..." Raven said before leaning in and touching Luna's lips, the kiss was slow and Luna was startled by this. It was hard for her to accept the fact that Raven was kissing her when she thought the girl wasn't ready.
Luna immediately kisses back deeply , there lips fitting each others as Raven moves her arm to Luna's neck and pulls her closer. Luna pulls back smiling before kissing Raven again this time more slowly and then finally pulling back.
"Why didn't you tell me .." She uttered.
"I'm scared if you loose me it would hurt you " Raven says.