Hello

"Hello Raven" the woman says lifting her head up . "So glad you could finally join us and be of assistance"
Raven rolled her eyes and muttered.
"I'm not glad"
The woman looked up again , tanned skin , dark hair in plats wearing a camo hat.
"What was that?" She asked.
Raven smiled falsely.
"I'm really glad to" she said with happiness although she really was trying to pretend she didn't hate it.
The woman leant forward and gave her hand out.
"I'm Athena" she said waiting for Raven to shake her hand.
"Interesting name , chosen or given" Raven asked shaking her hand while trying to make contact.
If anything to get Info out of her she was going to have to suck up to her big time.

"Given" Athena said smiling before realising the reason Raven was here.
"Anyway Raven , I wanted you her because firstly we come in peace. Unlike how you was treated by Cassie I have to apologise we only want what's best to exist however , there is a great disturbance under the mountain of rocks that we feel will destroy us , so after many thoughts I have decided to not attack anyone and to try to do what's best for everyone to survive"
Raven was taken back , what changed her opinion ?

"It's because you know there is thousands in the bunker isn't it , you wouldn't stand a chance ... But I'm " Raven needed to suck up to her, she really didn't want to but the angry look Athena have her with her blue cold eyes told her she we close to bein on the bad books.
"I'm sure someone as strong as you and smart would have no problem in defeating them , you seem to already have a lot of expereince"
Athenas look changed and she smiled slightly .
"I am a warrior, I was born into fighting , leading is what I'm best at , I'm only doing this for my people " she says , reminding Raven about Clarke and her people.
"My people , are with you , ..." Raven trailed on.
Athena looked confused.
"The ones from the spaceship , you rescued them " Raven says.
Athena nods ever so slightly.
"Yes your people are safe with us , they are a great deal to us as will you be if you wish to accept the other to join us , work together to live .. I seen some other rebellion happening against us maybe you could see some sense to them but we have been admiring your strength , Cassie has been on watch and told us many things about you "
Raven Almost felt intruded .
"Many ?" She questioned.
Athena raises her eyebrows.
"You have a lover ,she seems to decide your decisions" Athens said leaning back.
"She only wants what's best for me " Raven said defending Luna.
"And the child .. Is yours ?"
Athena questioned.
Raven knew she wanted to know more about madi .
She was special.
"The child does not get harmed " Raven said .
Athena flinches .
"You think I would hurt an inocent kid , I'm intrigued Raven I thought we both were on the same page ... I just want to know her parentage"
Raven looked down dim.
"There is none , the child
Does not have parents"
Athena raised her eyebrows intrigued .
"Intriguing .."  She raised from her chair and walked to the side of her desk she was sitting at.

"I sense you don't want to stay with us " Athena said .
Raven looked up.
"There are many unanswered questions , we have come for our people, we need to get the rest out "
Athena took a small gun out of her drawer and loaded it before playing with it in her hands.

"You see Raven , we are all just like you , lost  , scared and if we do feel threatened my people come first ,my people are strong , yours are too , imagine what we could achieve "
Raven gulped , Athena was armed so she has to tread carefully.

In fact she needed to really suck up to Athena if she had any chance of realising all her friends.
"Release my friends " she says .
Athena sits back down and places the gun on the desk.
"Excuse me " Athena said.
"I said release my friends , look I get it your young enough , just like me scared and all but release them and then maybe we can all work something out ..
Raven knew this wasn't working out and had to drastically change her mind. She grabbed the gun on the desk quicker than Athena did and held it infront of her.
"Release my friends , " she says this time holding the trigger.
"Oh I wouldn't if I was you " Athena said getting up to them face Raven.
Raven pressed the gun against her chest and could see her pale blue eyes stare right through her.
"Go ahead ..." Athena said .. "Do it "
Raven thought about her past , she was torn between killing and being safe.