Long time

"Who...who are you " Luna said stepping infront of Raven. Raven dismissed this and got up she had taken the gun from her previous place slowly next to her and placed it behind her.
"I'm human who are you ?" The woman spoke , she was wearing some sort of different uniform.
Raven looked closer , she could of sworn she recognised it.
The woman walked into the building and a little closer.
"Now where's your supplies" she said politely. Raven and Luna hesitantly looked at eachother before refusing to give up there last supplies.
The woman raised her eyebrows ,
"I believe I haven't introduced myself , I'm cassie , I use to live on the ark before I did some terrible things now if you excuse me you can be polite and give me what I want or I'll take it". She said leaning against the wall.
Raven pushed Luna out the way to approach Cassie and raised the gun at her face.
"WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR RUDE SELF OUT OF HERE"  Raven said holding onto the trigger.
Luna stepped behind her trying to lower the gun but Raven gripped more , her eyes in concern and anger.
"Or what " cassie teased "you will shoot me dead , well two can play that game RAVEN , ah yes there's things I know about you , things even you don't know"  with this Cassie pulled out an even bigger gun and raised it closer to Raven.
Luna tried to attempt to protect Raven again by stepping infront without words but Raven denied.
"Come on then , shoot me ? Strike me ,
Sometimes I even wonder why I'm still alive " Raven mutters . Luna looks over slightly hurt and angry and faces Cassie with the gun.
"Just leave .. Get the message and go"
Cassie smirked.
"Who says I'm leaving?"
"I do" another voice is heard form behind.
"Madi , throw it "
A small child throws a rock ,
Knocking Cassie on the head , the impact alters her balance but she gets up to face the small girl.
"You little ..."
"Rat?" Madi questions
"Child?" She says luring Cassie closer
"Weirdo?"
"You are going to pay , but not with your life .." Cassie says rubbing her head and almost falling to the side.
"Deceiver ?" Madi giggled.

"Surprised to see you " Clarke mutters holding Cassies gun ,
In the time madi had distracted her Clarke with the help of Luna and Raven had taken her gun.
"So I suggest you jog on now before I shoot" Clarke says.
Raven nods .
"See I'll shoot and my girlfriend here doesent talk much but when she punches you and fights you to death you would of wished you never said a word to her" Raven says. Luna couldn't help look over at Raven and smile.

"Id like to see you try , after all it was your dads fault for every thing wasn't it Clarke , otherwise we wouldn't of been taken away , guess you never thought we would appear again but to be honest we are alive , stronger and wiser than before " 
Clarke placed her hand on the trigger slowly and aimed at her foot.
"We are faster " she said breathing in pace.
"Is that so" Cassie said just about to walk towards madi before Clarke pulled the trigger and let a bullet go.
Cassie screamed in pain before clutching her ankle .
This was a sign for everyone to leave and run out.
Luna took Ravens hand and followed Clarke and the smaller girl outside in which they successfully managed to close the door and find a retreated area for now.

"Clarke ... How ... Why ..what?" Raven said .
Clarke laughed.
"Well I guess I could ask you the same thing .. Last time I saw you I thought you two wouldn't of lasted this long ?my how I was so wrong " she chuckled , "I survived Raven , I saved the others in space it was the nightblood , as for that Cassie girl well remember the other station we let go of , she's from that part of the meanest criminals and they landed not long ago , me and Small madi here have tried to hide from them , they want supplies , to find people and to dominate the land .." Clarke adds
"Well what's left of it " Raven adds
"They want to dominate land that's been completely destroyed .." Luna adds
"Of course  they do it's like a new start for them , new land , new buildings , new city , new rules" Luna adds .
Raven nods agreeing to her girlfriend.
Clarke sighs "they've been wanting to take madi from me , I think they know she's a true nightblood , it's why I keep having to defend her because she's been my family all these years like you two have been to each other , I found her when she was so young and ever since I have mothered her" Clarke adds
Both Luna and Raven smile in happiness.
They both at that moment thought into the future.
"So the plan is .." Luna asked
"We need to find somewhere out of there vision, in the long run we need to communicate with the people under ground and the people in the sky" Clarke adds.
"Sky people?" Luna adds
"Grounders , " Raven adds " how intriguing that we are the people who are the grounder a and there sky people ... "
Clarke sighed in remembrance of Lexa , she had told madi stories of her , the great warrior who was a big softy showing it was ok to have emotions even when your commander. Luna too was like this , she was vicious but soft and Raven knew that.
"Lexa would of loved to see madi " Clarke adds.
"Lexa can see you , through your remembrance and heart " said Luna in a peaceful trance.