War has begun

Marcus made his way to his army. Behind him followed Clarke, Monty , Harper, Luna, Cassie , Emori and Murphy tied up.

"Now , it has started" Marcus shouted
"We will soon have the key and everything will come into place. A world in which we control the power" He smiled to himself.

Marcus trailed over the the rest. He looked at Clarke and then to Luna. 
"Right now as we speak the bunker is being drilled into and our trustworthy Cassie will be placed inside to make peace or ...not" He chuckled.

He zoned in closer to Cassie as she made no eye contact.
"A deal is a deal Clarke" He said ripping the rope away from her hands with a blade. "Bring back Raven and you and your people will be safe"

Marcus nodded to the guards who escorted Bellamy and Echo off the ship. Clarke was astounded at the sight of them both. Bellamy was clean shaven and Echo's hair apeared shorter.

"Bellamy?" Clarke said confused. Bellamy noded as he and Echo were brought towards Marcus.

"Bellamy and Echo" He muttered "two of my greatest fighters and now sworn enemies"

Echo rolled her eyes. " Just tell us what you want us to do!" She muttered. Marcus looked over at Clarke and back to Bellamy.

"Clarke and you two will bring back Raven to me " He said. Echo nodded but sensed he wasn't finished.

Marcus looked Echo dead in the eyes and said one word. She nodded in agreement and directly looked at Clarke in guilt.
"It will be done" Echo said and pulled Bellamy to start leaving.

Marcus watched as Clarke trailed behind Bellamy and Echo.

Clarke for a moment felt sick in her stomach. What was she doing for her people? Was this right? She looked back at all of them and then to Luna who stared at Clarke with great anger in her eyes. Clarke knew the next time she saw Luna, she may not make it out alive.

****
Standing before Athena and Raven was the giant green anomaly.

"It's beautiful" Athena said. " but how did you know?" She turned to Madi.

Madi looked a little scared but Raven nodded reassuringly as she cradled Ryan to sleep.

"The commander's speak to me in my sleep, they show me things and Becca" she paused "Becca isn't sure you are"

Athena looked confused. " Becca speaks to you?"

Madi nodded. "Becca told me the code and so did Lexa"

Raven over hearing the conversation looked on confused. Lexa shouldn't of known anything about the anomaly.

"Lexa didn't know about the anomaly did she?" Raven asked.

There was a silence. Madi subtly nodded her head.
"Everything we have been told has been wrong" she stuttered "Athena will tell you Raven "

Madi looked towards a startled Athena. She shook her head in denial.
"I don't know what you are talking about"

Madi sighed in a huff. She crossed her arms and looked on towards the anomaly.

"You knew Lexa but how?" She spoke.

Athena didn't say a word.

"You know where the anomaly goes to because you have been there yourself once before...with Becca" Madi said.

Raven listened in. She kept Ryan in her arms and held her composure. One thing for sure was that dhe trusted Madi. Madi was honest yet Athena had been so nice.

"Am i right? " Madi said.

"How .." Athena began.

"Becca told me on that day she worked it out all those years ago you were young and followed her. She told me that you both found the capabilities of time travel. You became her intern and a protector of her family. The eligous mission was a mission you decided to take because Becca insisted didn't she"

Athena gulped and nodded slowly.
"She told me that i needed to help pilot the ship. She told me things may turn bad and the best way to ensure the safety of her daughter was for me to get on the ship too "

Raven couldn't comprehend what she just heard. Somehow Athena had been involved in things years back and yet she seemed so young and so unaware of the world.

"You don't look-" Raven began.

Athena smiled while rubbing her eyes.
"Cryogenic chambers come in handy when your travelling in space"

Madi looked on at Athena.
"Becca knew Marcus was on the ship yet she still let her husband and daughter on ...why? "

Athena sighed. She looked up briefly and then back to the anomaly.
"Marcus was meant to be killed and disposed of by ...."

"By you?" Raven questioned " yet you never did it"

Raven shook her head. Athena clenched her fists.
"I...i couldn't bring myself to do it " she stuttered " i was weak back then and now its my fault..all of this"

Raven felt sad for Athena. Though it was true that the events that happened after were the result of her keeping Marcus alive , she couldn't help feel sorry for the pain Athena carried.

"It's not your fault. You didn't tell Marcus to go on a killing spree" Raven implied. "You protected Cassie all these years and grew close to her because you knew you had a debt to pay didn't you?"

Athena nodded. " after the death of Cassies dad , i only suspected it was Marcus. He had become obsessed over the work of Becca. He wanted to travel to places and to conquer. He wanted to use it to his own benefit"

There was a small silence and Madi looked on at Athena.
"You spoke of lexa?" Madi implied " yet you were not around when Lexa was alive"

"Alot of your people speak highly of her especially the one you call Clarke"
Athena Added " your people also assume that there is life after death" Athena said

"There is" Madi argued. "I still see her"

Raven rolled her. "Can we get back to the anomaly that's in front of us. Why are we here Athena?"

"The anomaly leads to a different place"  Athena spoke "a place that Marcus wants to get to"