Time standing still

It had been 2 days in total since the crew saved Ravens life , 2 days since Luna survived the crash wreck and 2 days since the nightblood was complete.
Abby had been busy ensuring Everyone was on the list for Nightblood and they had enough. While Murphy and the remainder of the crew that saved Raven where injected with Nightblood secretly. Luna didn't like this.
Luna didn't like that the people were unaware of this but Clarke had urged them to do it for there own safety.

Luna however distanced herself these last days. The radiation was meant to come a day ago , and the crew was a day late injecting everyone in nightblood.
Luna came to visit Raven by her side mainly at night but went before anyone could catch her or speak to her.
Clarke noticed this , she also was concerned with the fight for the bunker and getting her people the right way to live because they really were running out of time , in her eyes they had no time left , there was a prediction and the signs where there but it had yet to occur which bought them more time.

"Clarke Raven is still not awake ?" Abby said updating her daughter.
Clarke didn't know what to say ,she still had time to wait but she couldn't bring it to her that she would be responsible for Ravens death if she didn't wake.
"And Luna?" Clarke asked .
Abby shook her head.
"No sign" she replied.
"Any news on the conclave?" Clarke asks. This makes her mum frown.
"It's happening isn't it ?" Clarke asks .
Abby starts to nod.
"Tomorrow .. The 13 th clans will fight till death , it will also be when everyone is fully injected with nightblood if we can get around "
Clarke looked at her mum confused. She was never told of this , in fact she was never told of who was fighting for skaikru , the only person she could really imagine fighting would be O.
"Who's fighting!" Clarke asks.
"Octavia " Abby immediately replies .
"Anyone else we know of?" Clarke asks , it was her instinct to see competition octavia faced after all she was fighting for skaikru right of the bunker if the nightblood didn't work. "Mum, can you get me the list from Gai on who is fighting so we can ensure Octavia will be fine"
Abby nodded and smiled
She tried to hold back the concerns.
"She will be fine , Bellamy has trust"
**
It was nightfall , most of the people on Clarkes list where injected with nightblood but many still were worried on the effects which lead to more arguing over the bunker.
Clarke still was unsure on if everyone would really be fine after the radiation but it was two late to even think about it.

Luna had made her way in to the lab and walked slowly over to Ravens body.
If she could take her away now she would.
If she could rip the wires from her and free her she would .
Luna had broken into the lab a few times unnoticed now , in fact Luna had managed to steal a few things that might become valuable but not for her only for Ravens sake.
Luna knew if Raven didn't wake , the rest would leave her without even thinking about giving her nightblood but Luna had other plans . She wasn't going to leave Raven to die when she had overcome so much and saved her life.
Luna sat down next to Raven and brushed her hair out of her face.
" hmmmm" Luna started humming to Raven a familiar song she had learn as a little girl.
"Hush now ..little one , the tide will not take you away , your dreams will fill your mind as the tide brings you back to me ...hush now it's alright ...."
"Luna" a voice was heard.
Luna stopped in panic and looked behind her in anger.
Abby stood behind with a checklist.
Luna was about to leave before Abby spoke up.
"How long ? " she asked
" the last days" Luna said . Abby nodded.
Abby walked closer with the list.
"Your name in the conclave tomorrow " Abby brought up . "You did not think to tell us that you would be fighting , to tell Raven ?" The thought of Ravens name shocked her emotions , fuelled her with anger towards Abby.

"How am I suppose to tell her ! HOW !! She's asleep , she can't hear me , she might even wake up and not even know I'm dead tomorrow or she might not wake up , because that's your plan right Leave her to die ! And you know what I don't and I can't live with her being this way because of me ! SHE SAVED MY LIFE ABBY , I could of took the hit , I could of protected her longer but I didn't , I didn't get there in time and now ,now I'm facing the guilt and so if I die tomorrow atleast it would kill the guilt and atleast I would die in battle" With that Luna pushed past Abby.
"But if I survive You LOT BETTER WATCH OUT , because if I had my way you don't deserve to live except for Raven and I will do anything to protect her if I am the winner and as for your octavia , your sending her to her own death"
***
"So LUNA IS FIGHTING AT DAWN" Clarke repeated. She had just heard what Abby had experienced and was in utter panic. Why was Luna acting like this?
It was even to late to try and find her and talk it out , If Luna won everyone would die .
Clarke had to be sure that Luna didn't win .
She also had attempted to strike a deal with Roan in which he declined because of her attitude towards him.
Octavia needed to win.
Not just because of the bunker but because there was a low supply of nightblood , and the clans were literally fighting for it , in which It was decided to clan that won would have it.
Clarke was one step ahead as most of her crew where already injected with it , all but Raven and Octavia and some others .
"Octavia ?" Clarke questioned the whole group.
"Is more than ready " Bellamy began.
**
The conclave Started with sounds of drums and entrances from the fighters. Octavia confidently walking out while Luna death staring the crowd shouting.
When it was time to fight the chaos erupted. Starting with a few warriors being beaten down and killed.
Clarke retreated which meant she couldn't see who was being killed at this moment.
Jaha had made his way to Clarke urgently.
"We need to take the bunker" he whispered next to her not looking at her to make it obvious.
Clarke sighed.
"We can't ... We really can't " Clarke replies.
"If your not coming with us then I'm afraid you can stay out and perish" Jaha said "and your people without a leader , your mum without a daughter"
Clarke had grown frustrated , in fact Jaha had a point she needed to do this for her people.
"FINE , so when " Clarke says more concerned.
Jaha took her by the hand but Clarke flinched back.
"We slip away now , get the others and bring them there " with that Clarke agreed to Jahas terms and ran off to find the others while Kane watched over Octavias progress.