A reunion to remember

Murphy looked around him. It had been some time since Luna had left. It seemed the rest of the 100 were waiting on an order.  Murphy rattled the chains and got Emori and the Rest of the 100's attention. 

"Distraction" He mouthed silently as he took a quick look towards the guards who had now changed their shift and left. 

Murphy had planned this all out. Though it seemed he had been spending his hours bruised and saddened by his capture, he had in fact been observing the guard posts and who was on duty and when. He noted that the guards took watched in hour slots and switched to different posts. There was a specific guard that took Murphy's notice though. This guard seemed less able to carry out the orders as often he would be in trouble for his resistance to punish or bully the rest of the 100. Murphy sensed this hesitation as guilt and thought he could use that to his advantage.  It had been long since he or anyone had any water and he noted this in his plan. His plan was to find a way to Cassie and Octavia, he knew Clarke would not want to start a war but Octavia was their only hope. 

As he had observed, the guards changed over leaving the less obedient guard to take over his spot. 

"What's your name?" Murphy asked. The guard looked back but ignored him. 

"you might as well give me some social interaction while I rot here for the rest of my days" Murphy added. He noticed how the guard wanted to look over his shoulder. 

"You..."The guard started. "You shouldn't be speaking it would get you in trouble" 

Murphy smirked. "You mean it would get you in trouble if I just randomly started shouting.." 

The guard interrupted him. "Stop .. Don't" 

Emori and the Rest of them gave an unsure Look towards Murphy but allowed him to go on with his antics. 

Murphy took a deep breath. "HELP LET US.." He began shouting. 

The guard turned around quickly and faced Murphy. "Please...Stop..." He began . "The names ... Ben" 

Murphy stopped shouting and smiled towards Ben. 

"Nice to meet you Ben, I am Murphy and I am really in need of a drink..." Murphy began. 

Ben turned around again and sighed. "I know what you are doing" He began. " the guards manipulate me all the time so I suggest you just sit this hour out" 

Murphy sighed. It seemed this hour would be harder than he thought.  

***************************************************************************************

Octavia swirled her knife in her hands. Indra was looking at her confused. 

"Have you come to stare at me ?" Octavia spoke.  Indra Rolled her eyes. 

"I have come to give you advice Octavia. I believe this Cassie girl may be an asset to us" Indra spoke. 

Octavia huffed. She put her knife down and turned her attention to the door. 

"We will see" Octavia huffed. She signaled towards the guards that where outside her room."Guards bring Cassie here NOW" She said impatiently. 

The guards nodded. 

"You need to let her speak Octavia" Indra said. Octavia narrowed her eyes towards Indra. She was the only one allowed to make orders here. 

"I get to decide who speaks and who doesn't here" Octavia spoke back. 

Indra moved closer to Octavia. She could sense when the girl had some weakness. 

"Your scared it will affect your leadership," Indra said cautiously. "By letting this girl open up what she says is true..you won't be the true ai-"