Chapter 38: RTX...again

I had writers block....sorry 😢
-

Today is RTX. It's cow chop's second year here and it's cool see there channel grow. I'm super, super proud of them.

Me and James are once again In hotel, same for everyone else and me and him and currently getting ready for the first day at RTX. I decide to wear a black and white short sleeved t-shirt, a pair of blue shorts and my favourite shoes. I bring along my little backpack and bring all my essentials including a hoodie incase I get cold.

I then wait for James and we both hold hands coming out of our hotel room to meet up with everyone else. Me and him decided to show that we are back together since we don't want to keep a secret and stop people from guessing....it's pretty obvious. I mean I moved to L.A. Also incase your wondering I did tell my fans that I'm moving to L.A in a little video I made.

Once we meet up with everyone else I give all them hellos and good mornings and we go look around RTX as I'm still holding hands with James. We go to there Merch booth and they have their fan meeting. Me and Marrisa, while we are waiting we look around some more and we also meet a few fans. We take pictures with them and talk to them too.

I get a text from James that they are done and me and Marrisa head over. We greeted and almost rampaged by all of them until security came over since it was getting too much. Then we soon leave and...eat again.

-

As me and James head into our hotel room. I can't help but notice it again from him....

*James's POV*

As me and (Y/N) are heading to our hotel room in behind her and I hear laughing from afar. I quickly turn around and see Kylie. I think I'm gonna die...

I quickly take out the key card for the hotel room and walk past (Y/N) to open the door. I didn't even notice her talking to me and asking me a bunch of questions until she screams. I flinch and turn towards her.

"James...what's going on?" She says quietly. I gulp nervously and sigh. I close my eyes and turn towards her quickly.

"Look (Y/N) I-" but before I can speak there she was stating next to us smiling sarcastically.

"Hey guys...it's been a long time hasn't it?"

---

I'm really sorry for the delay and the short ass chapter but I know you guys have been waiting..... <3~

P.S. sorry if there is any mistakes.