Chapter 19: Helping a Friend

OMG. I came back and saw that I have more than 800 reads! Thank you guys so so much! But I am sorry for being inactive. School is in a few weeks or so and there may or may not be slow updates. But I am going to try and upload more chapters before school! Enjoy this one :D

-

"Ow!" I said as James hits Trevor with an apple and it hits me too. We were having a fight and me and the guys were hitting Trevor with random things and they were mostly doing it not me. Trevor gets a launcher and launches a tennis ball with a little bit of dog shit and hits Aleks and James. A few minutes later they start hitting Trevor with things like a hot pocket.

As they were hitting Trevor I grab the hose and started spraying them with it. I sprayed Aleks as he was leaning against the wall and his face was soaking wet. I sprayed Aron and then James and James turned to me and picked me up. I was screaming and throwing my legs around trying to get out and was soaking wet and so was I.

"James! Stop!" I said trying to escape.

He said nothing and was still carrying me and then Trevor grabs the hose and sprays James and I then escape. I laugh at James and Trevor sprays everyone else again. I get one of the tennis balls and hit James and he's in pain. I laugh but James chases me and I run as fast as I can and onto the streets.

He then catches me and carries me and I laugh and so does he. I drops me and I fall onto his chest and he kisses my head. I chuckle and kiss him on the lips. We finally get off the road and head inside. We all change clothes and Joe continues filming behind cow chop. I come out with James's basketball shorts he still had at the house and a t-shirt and I come downstairs and Joe films me and I pose. I laugh and so does Joe and we continue filming.

-----------------------------------

After we were done filming James took me home so I can change since me and (Y/F) are going on a little mini date

I thanked him and I headed inside to change. I went for a pair of leggings a white tank top and a black and white oversized flannel with a pair of Black and white Adidas. I texted (Y/F).

Hey. I'm ready :)

Cool. I'll pick you up

A few minutes later I hear a honk outside so I grab my bag and house keys and head outside. I open the car door and sit on the passenger seat and hug (Y/F). She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey crop top and a jean jacket. We were heading to Starbucks to get some drinks and chat. Once we reached the nearest Starbucks I ordered an iced passion tea/ Frappuccino (Flavour of choice) and (Y/F) ordered an iced coffee. Once we both paid and got our drinks we sat at a table and chatted.

"So....You and Aleks" I say playing with my straw and fiddling my eyebrows and (Y/F) rolls her eyes.

"He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet...sooo" She says taking a sip of her drink. My eyes widen and my mouth drops.

"Why?" I say and she shrugs.

I need a talk with Aleksandr.....

--------------------------------------------

Me and (Y/F) headed to the mall and after a few hours we headed to the cow chop house. I told (Y/F) to go upstairs once I saw Aleks on the couch setting up something.

"Aleks?" I say crossing my arms and facing him. He looks up and smiles.

"Hey. Whats up?" He says getting up.

"Why haven't you asked out (Y/F)?" I say. He blushed and sighed....

"I just....can't find the right moment and I'm scared..." he says and I smirk.

"trust me ok....just ask her....you guys are so cute together..." I walk away and he nods. I nod and I see (Y/F) walking down the stairs and I leave them be.

--------------------------

I walk upstairs to see all of the guys editing. I sit down on Aleks's chair and go on my phone. I see a text from an unknown number....I give a confused face and tap on the text and see...

Are you James's girlfriend....

?

Yes....who is this?

James's girlfriend. ;)

My eyes widen and I leave the room without any suspicion. My breath starts getting heavier and heavier. I step out of the house to get some fresh air.

James's girlfriend no....we just worked everything out and he does this. He would never.

I call the number....no answer. Shit. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I turn around and see James. He was smiling.

"Hey...what are you doing out here?" He says and I sigh.

"are you seeing anyone?" I say and looking down at the ground.

"no?...why?" He says. I look up and smile....thank God.

"nothing I was just asking." I say and he nods. We get back in the house until I get another text.

Watch out.

------------------

Short chapter but a longer one maybe tomorrow or a chapter for my other fanfic. I just wanted to upload one so you guys get an update. Thank you guys so much again. :)