Chapter 13: Jealous

Thank you guys so much for 300 reads. Each chapter might have 20 or 10 something reads but whatever......and the GIF above.....I don't know why but it's really funny XD

(GIF ABOVE) Source/ Credit: novahd-cowchop on Tumblr

--------------------------------

I was filming James and Aleks playing some Dark souls and of course they were in their costumes and screaming at each other but I'm glad me and James are back together again.

Once we were done the recording I brang the camera over to my bedroom upstairs since we going out for dinner today. So I changed into some casual but comfortable clothes from my closet and did some light makeup. I then saw James waiting for me at the door and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and both of us and the rest of they guys went to the car and went out for dinner.

Once we reached the resteraunt we took our seats and a waiter came to us and the guys ordered their drinks. I went for a coke/ iced tea and the waiter left to get our drinks. We looked at the menus and the guys kept talking about the food on the menu and I looked around the resteraunt and saw of course.....

Brandon....

Dammit. Whyyy

The waiter soon then came with our drinks and they guys ordered and I got a pasta/steak and the waiter wrote it down on her notepad and left. My eyes were startled and my face was red since Brandon was here....and James is next to me.....I know that James hates him.

----------------------------------

We were done with our food and we were all stuffed. Brett payed for the food and Aleks and Aron kept throwing things at each other like....straws and left over food.....gross. James tipped the waiter and we left our seats and out the door. As soon as we were outside I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw Brandon.

"Hey....(Y/N)" He said smirking. "oh hey Brandon" I say with my hands in my pockets....since it was freezing.

"So what are you doing here not to be rude and how did you notice me?....." I say smiling. "Oh. I'm here with my friend and we decided to eat dinner. He's just inside paying" He says "And I knew recognized the grey hoodie....you still have it from college." I laugh and nod.

"Hey!" Someone says and I look back and see James against the car. "We gotta go and edit!" James says and I nod and look back at Brandon.

"Its fine...See you around" He says looking down and I sadly smirk and wave him bye. I run over to James and he opens the door for me and I go inside.

---------------------------------------

As I uploaded my video and anew Cow Cop video I get a text from (Y/B/F) I quickly grab my phone beside me and see her text saying.

(Y/B/F) <3 : Guess what? I'm going on a date with Aleks!

Me: Omg! That's amazing. When are you guys going?

(Y/B/F) <3 : Tomorrow night. I got an outfit ready and picked out today!

Me: Perfect! We will talk tmrw k.

(Y/B/F) <3: Sure g night

I set my phone down on my nightstand and lie on my back on my bed. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say still lying on my back. "Hey. Beautiful" I sit cross legged and see that James has come in. "Hey.." I say rubbing my eyes. "Tired?" He says yawning and I nod. "Sleep?" He says and I nod. He then goes to his bedroom to change and I change into a pair of sweats and a bra. I wait for James and he sees me and looks up and down at my body. He grabs my waist and I hold onto his chest and he carries me to the bed as I kiss his neck. We both lie down as my head lays on his chest and I drift to sleep. 

"Goodnight Beautiful" James says. 

"Goodnight babe...." I close my eyes.

- Morning -

I woke up with James not by my side. I hear people talking....and yelling? I quickly put on one of James's shirts since I still had my bra on and checked the time on my phone.

9:36 am

What the hell? I look down the stairs and see James talking to.....Brandon? I rush downstairs and they notice me.

"Hey what's going on here?" I say going next to James. 

"He is disturbing us and trying to talk to you but you were asleep and he won't leave!" James says and I hold him back.

"I just wanted to talk to you." Brandon says with a raised eyebrow at James. "Brandon...you could've just texted me and when I wake up I will call you....can't you see your disturbing us." I say.

"Fine! Whatever...." He says and he leaves the door "Wait!" I say with the door still open but he ignores and rushes to his car. I sigh and close the door and look at James....he's still mad.

"babe....." I say and he looks at me. "What." he says. "What's going on?" I say holding his hand.

"He was just being rude...." James says and I roll my eyes. "Are you jealous?" I say and he shakes his head. "Positive?" I say and he nods. I sigh and kiss his cheek. "We will talk about this later...." I then go upstairs until I feel someone grab my wrist and I look back and James is smirking. He pulls me so my waist touches his and our lips touch. We pull apart....

"Love you...." James says

"Love you too..." 

-

Yay! 300+ reads and almost 400 :D ty ty ty!

Links: 

Insta: creaturechoptrashh

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNc-joR6c7L7Q30qkVDZ3tw

(LifeWithMegan + Link also on profile )