Chapter 28: kiss.

I look down as I sit down at the chair next to the kitchen counter and I watch the other guys set up again. 

"Who's this Aleks?" the girl says. I roll my eyes and pretend I can't hear anything and look around the room. I feel someone tap my shoulder and look up to my right with a blank face and see Aleks smirking. I don't smirk but smile at the blond girl....slightly.

"(Y/N) this is Vin. Vin this is (Y/N)." Aleks says pointing at Vin. I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N.)" She says smiling as we let go and I say the same as well.

-----------

I was watching the guys film a video and thank god Vin wasn't with me she was upstairs playing with Ein and Mishka. I was mostly on my phone the whole time until they were done and then I hear...

"K. We are doneee." I hear Trevor say and look up as I put my phone inside my back pocket and smile as Joe comes over having the camera in his hand. He pats my head and goes upstairs to I guess edit. I see the rest of the guys go upstairs also. I raise and eyebrow and give them a stare as they leave me with Aleks and Trevor and James give me a thumbs up and I flip them off as they leave. I see Aleks come over with a coke in his hand and he grabs my hand. I try to pull away and we both sit down at the couch where they record. 

As we both sit down I look away and roll my eyes at him.

"(Y/N) please." I hear him say.

I feel Aleks grab my chin in force that my chin was in pain and I was shocked and...kind of scared. I was trembling as he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer. His lips touch mine but.... I didn't feel anything. I felt weird and grossed out so I pushed him away and tears started streaming down my face.

"I-I...(Y/N). I just thought y-you liked me....FUCK. I feel dumb." He says as he kneels down in pain and sadness. I back away and I see Vin coming from upstairs and she was smiling. I slightly smile back but I quickly walk away and go out the door before...she suspects anything and asks questions...which I definitely didn't want to answer.

I felt bad going away since what just happened and..I wanted to talk to the rest of the guys but I see all of them come out as I enter my car. I was trembling. I didn't want to leave. Joe came running to me and I hugged him. 

"I'm sorry...but I promise I'm coming back tomorrow. I'll text you...w-what happened." I say and he nods. I wave bye to all of them and drive back home. I hope I don't get back into another car accident...like what ha-.....uh. Never mind.

------------

I was on my couch eating the leftover food I microwaved earlier and watching t.v. I was nearly done eating it and as soon as I was done I went over to my kitchen and set my plate inside the sink for me to wash later.

I go upstairs and change into my pajamas. I got some black flowy shorts and a long white t-shirt...which had a few stains on. Whatever. I then went back downstairs and grabbed my furry white blanket and grabbed a bag of chips from one of my kitchen cabinets and went over to my couch to watch some Netflix. 

I was in the middle of my show until I hear my doorbell ring. I was confused since it was literally night time but I wrap my blanket around my body and put my bag of chips on the couch and walk over to my door. I open it up to see.....

James?

I raise my eyebrows in shock and James was smiling. I open the door and allow him to come inside. He walks inside shivering from the cold and I close the door.

"W-What are you doing here James?" I say and he sighs. I wrap myself in a blanket once more from the cold breeze that came form outside earlier.

"...W-Well.." He scratches his neck and I wait for his answer.

"I wanted to hang out with you and...ask why you left.." He says looking down and I smile.

"Sure." I say and he looks back up. "Let's...hang out."

---

We spent almost or...more than an hour watching a movie and finishing almost two cans of coke and two bags of chips. But when we're done our movie I throwed away all of our garbage and James followed me to the kitchen to help me. As I put everything away as James talks to me.

"So....can you tell me what happened." He says and I stop what I'm doing. I mean....should I really tell him. What if he gets mad or....I'm going for it. I turn around and breathe in and out.

"Aleks....u-uh." I say scratching my head vigorously. 

"Woah...you good there. Just....It's ok. Say it (Y/N)." He says and I take one last breath and finally say what happened.

"Aleks kissed me." I say instantly. I hear him sigh as I look down at my fingers and my feet that were rocking back and forth.

"Your mad aren't you?" I say as a tear dropped my cheek. I feel him get up from the counter and wipe away my wet tear. I look up and he was smiling right at me into my (C/Y/E). - (Color of your eyes)

"I'm not mad....why would I be?" He says. I don't know because we dated!  You just respond with a shrug. Nice going (Y/N) you say in your head. James chuckles slightly and brings you in for a hug. He rubs my back and I hug him back tightly. It felt a bit awkward but...I was glad to be with him and....hug him once again. To be honest I missed the way his big arms wrapped around my tiny little body and the smell of his cologne always made me...smile. 

Wait. What?...ok weird. 

I snap back to reality and we both pull apart from our sweet hug. 

--- The Next Morning ---

I woke up from my cold ass bed and stretch my arms out as I yawn out loud like a flipping monster. I get up from my bed and of course as I usually do make/don't ( A/N: pick one ;) ) do my bed and head down to the kitchen. 

I decided to make some eggs and bacon and I get my tray of eggs and my package of bacon and set it onto my kitchen counter. I get my pan out form my cabinet and turn on the stove and put a little bit of oil as well and spread on the pan.

After I finished making my breakfast I went over to my couch and watched some T.V as I ate.

Minutes later after I was almost done I hear a knock on the door. I roll my eyes and slowly get up from my seat. I walk over to the door and rub my eyes vigorously from the bright light that was near my door. I open it up to see...

Vin.

----

woohooo.....I got a new chapter for yall. First of all you guys are amazingg! Even If I haven't posted in a really long time ( *cough* cough * grades...) you guys still make me happy and leave really great positive comments on some of my chapters. I always try to respond when I can and I can't thank you guys enough...I guess I'm back? I have no idea yet. But my math grade is improving....thank you all <3 much lovee. 

- Megan