Chapter 1: New Start

Hello my name is (y/n) and I am 24 years old. I have (h/c) hair and (c/o/e) eyes. I was originally born from (w/Y/w/b) but I then moved to Colorado. I moved to Colorado to achieve my dream which was to become a Youtuber and have some alone time. I've always wanted to do gaming and vlogs ever since I saw Youtube back in 2009. Now I'm here all by myself. ( by the way this is just her introducing herself and she's already in an apartment etc. )

I woke up to my phone alarm. "ugh..." . I check the time on my phone and it's 10:05 . "Well time to get my ass up." I've been in my apartment for a few months and it's been cool and free but a little lonely. I mean I like being alone sometimes but I don't have that much friends around here and I don't have that much money. " Maybe I should get a roommate and search up one on the internet later....". I then go downstairs and get cereal from my cabinet and a bowl and a jug of milk from my fridge. I then pour the cereal and milk into my bowl and get a spoon and eat. "ugh. I should of got my laptop.". I rush upstairs and get my macbook. I open it up and go to Youtube and a jacksepticeye video pops up. I click on it and eat my cereal. Once I'm done I pause the video and put my bowl and spoon in the sink and search for a roommate. A guy named James Wilson who lives here. I dial his number showed up on my macbook and call him.

" Hello is this James?". "Uhm yes? Who is this?" He says in a confused voice. " My names is (y/n). and I heard you were looking for a roommate. So am I!". " Oh cool! You live in Colorado?"."Yes! I do". " Oh Ok cool.... Well I can maybe come tommorow to your place because i'm desperately needing a place to stay and I've been living with my friend for a long ass time.". " Haha. Shure um I will tell you my number and you can text me or call me.". I know i've never met him but I hope I can trust him and I don't have that much money..." ok!" he says. We then tell each others numbers and say bye. I then edit a vlog, make a gaming video and continue my day.

-

Hey sorry for such a short chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far??