Chapter 25: Missing You....

Title for this chapter is sort of a pun...seeing you...missing you *wink wink* ;D

Song: Too Good Troye Sivan and It Will Rain By Bruno Mars

(GIF ABOVE- http://giphy.com/gifs/sad-couple-go-J8ghuGB9JBd4c)

It's been a week since I haven't worked with the cow chop boys and my channel...and talked to James. But I stayed with Stefani until Marissa came back from her trip and I decided to stay with her. But us three had a few sleepovers together.

M leg has been healing and my neck but...only a little bit for my arm put at least I can move it a bit. I really do wish it can heal better but I have to take it slow for it to heal so I can get back to filming and going back to cow chop. 

I'm currently heading out for coffee with Stefani and we were gonna catch up a bit. But of course Marissa was with Aleks but it's fine..they haven't talked to each-other in a long time. I got ready on my own since I have gotten used to it and changed into a pair of black leggings, a loose sweater and a long jacket since it has been getting pretty cold outside and I waited for Stefani to pull up on the driveway.

---------------------------------

So me and Stefani are sitting at a booth at the corner of a quiet Starbucks we passed by and decided to go there since its a bit more calm and quiet. The each of us had a plain coffee inside our Starbucks cup's and we were chatting.

"So you and Jordan have been hanging out allot lately...." I say smirking. She starts blushing and we hear a buzz and it was coming from Stefani's phone. She holds one finger up and gets out her phone she smiles and puts her phone inside her phone back into her bag. I raise one eyebrow....

"And who was that?" I say and she sighs until I hear someone open the store door. I look over to see...you guessed it...James. I roll my eyes look to my other direction which was my right. 

"Look you need to at least talk to him and...hear him out" Stefani says across the table. I roll my eyes and I look over at James and he was ordering and then he waits on the side for his drink with his hands inside his jean pockets...that he always wears. I look down at the table and I hear footsteps. Oh gosh...please. don't.

"Hey Stef!" He says coming towards her and hugging her.

"How are you?" Stefani says...I was pretty much looking at Stefani the whole time..avoid eye contact (Y/F), avoid eye contact. They kept chatting until Stefani got a text and had to leave. I started mouthing my words like...what the fuck and come back at her. As she left and she started putting her thumbs up and smiling and then left and waited for me in the car since... I was waiting for my drink that I payed for earlier. Goddammit Stef....

James then came back sitting across from me waiting for his drink also. I fiddle with my thumbs under the table and tried not to move. 

"(Y/N)...." James says with both his arms on the table. I say nothing and he responds anyway.

"Look. Me and K-Kylie are not dating...I guess I was caught in the moment when she kissed me." He says and I shake my head still looking down.

"So you kissed her back..." I say then finally looking up at his face. He had his hair up in a man bun..it's kind of...never mind. James then looks around the room with nothing to say. I slightly chuckle and roll my eyes.

"You know...I don't know about us anymore James." I say trembling and almost crying. Thank god not that much people were around us. 

"You know how much we've seperated...then got back to together. Hm?" I say and he looks over to his side biting his lip.