Chapter 35: welcome

Today is the day where I leave Colorado and move to L.A. It feels so exciting to be moving to a different place but It feels sad to be leaving Colorado and leaving all my friends that live here. But I'm sure I can try and keep in contact with them.

Oh! By the way I treated Stefani by shopping with her and buying her stuff but also treating her lunch but I definitely need to give her something else. Maybe something from L.A?! 

---

We were all at the airport. It was pretty awkward to have Marissa and Aleks be on the same plane but I'm glad me and her will be together and that me and her are fine now. I just hope they can make up sometime....

We took our seats on the plane and I looked out the little window as James was next to me holding my hand. It felt really sad to be leaving Stefani and everyone else here but good thing before I got on the plane she came to say bye and we actually cried so much. I also said bye all my other friends yesterday.

I'm just glad to be away from all the bad people I met here in Colorado.

---

It took many hours to go to California but...we are finally here. Once we all got up from our seats I saw Marissa sleeping on Aleks's shoulder and I smiled. Me and everyone else get our bags and I couldn't wait to get off the plane once I saw outside and how beautiful it was. 

Once we stepped out of the airport right after we got the rest of our bags I smelled the beautiful air of California and so did Marissa as she was holding my hand. We all got in Brett's car except for Joe and Trevor who had to take a taxi since we all couldn't fit but we were all going to go to the Cow Chop office anyways.

---

Once we reached the destination I couldn't help but be so surprised at the big red letters that said cow chop it was amazing. But of course James, Joe, Trevor and Aleks were more surprised. We entered and it felt so big and I couldn't wait for everything to settle in.

The guys quickly filmed the outro for the video going to L.A and poor Trevor fell out of a wheelchair...nice Brett.

---

Unfortunately me and James won't be getting our house until tomorrow so me and him had to say at a hotel which is fine just as long as I'm with you.

"It's fine don't worry....as long as I'm with you I'm happy." James says as he hugs me tight and kisses my forehead. I snuggle into his war chest and hug him back.

"Same here....I have to go use the washroom. Hold on" I say and he nods and pulls away from our hug.

*James's POV*

I decided to head downstairs to the little buffet and get me and (Y/N) some food but as I was about to head inside the big dining room I see a blond girl that looked super familiar.....

It was..... 

Kylie

---

I guess I might be continuing this book since allot of you asked for it ;)