Chapter 6: Meeting

I woke up to my phone ringing. I check who is calling and it's (Y/B/F). I then see Ein and she licks my hand I smile and pet her and pick up my phone that's on my nightstand. 

"Hey. How's it going?"

"Going good I actually wanted ask you something?"

"Sure. Go ahead!"

"Wanna hang out today? We haven't in a while"

"Oh...damn i wish I could but I have to go to the office today. I also just moved remember?" I say as I scratch my head.

"Oh yah...sorry i guess another time" She sighs

"...wait.Hey you can come with me if you want!" I say as I get up from my bed

"Really? I don't even know those guys though......"

"It's fine. I wanted to introduce you to them anyway. I'm sure you guys will get along well"

"Oh um. shure I will just get ready. Text me ok"

"Yup. see you!" I hang up and I hear the guys yelling. I go out and see them playing video games. i check the clock and it's 9:30...um ok. 

"Oh hey. Good morning sleepy head" Trevor says. I punch him playfully 

"Whatever. Why are you guys playing video games...its so early" I say yawning

"Because we can" Aron says. I just stare at him with a mad face. Me and Aron's relationship is just us getting mad and staring at each other in disgust...pretty much.

"Hey James. Can I talk to you for a sec?" He nods and puts the controller down and we both go outside of the room.

"So you know my friend (Y/B/F) right?" He nods yes "Well we were supposed to go out but I have to go to the office and I was wondering if she could come and visit?"

"Yah shure....was that all?" I nod 

"Your so adorable and sweet" I blush and he lifts my chin up and pecks my lips

"Hey love birds. We are going to the office" Aleks says. Thank god he didn't see us kiss. I blush and I see James scratch his neck. Aleks then winks at me and they all go out the door. I then get ready and  take shower and once I am done I go to my dresser and get a bra and panties. I then go to my closet and pick an outfit which consisted of a deeply high necked grey tank top, black high waisted shorts, white cardigan and my vans.I get my backpack and pack my usually things and do my makeup and text (Y/B/F) that we are going to pick her up. I go downstairs and James has a cup of coffee for me and a granola bar. I kiss his cheek and thank him. I quickly eat and drink and my coffee. I tell James the address as we get inside the car and we head to (Y/B/F)'s house. Once we were there I go out of the car and James stays. I knock on the door and I see her. She has (Y/B/F/H/C) hair and (etc.) . She was wearing a white tank top, black bomber jacket and denim jeans.

"Oh my gosh! Hey!" she says as she hugs me tightly. I hug her back. I haven't seen her in a while.

"Hey! I miss you so much!" I say In excitement and we pull away and look at eachother

"Me too! How have you been?" She says holding my shoulders and looking at me
"I've been good. You?" 
"I'm good. Well lets go!" She grabs her bag and we head out and she closes the door. We go inside James's car and I introduce her to him.

"So this is James. My roommate"

"Hi. Nice to meet you...(Y/B/F)? Is it" James says shaking her hand. She then chuckles and shakes his hand too.

"Haha. Yes it is and nice to meet you too!" James then drives and me and her chat as she is in the back seat. Once we reach the office and we head inside and James opens the door and we see Jordan coming out of the kitchen. He hugs me and and says hi to James.