Chapter 33: finding out

GIF: cowchop-gifs - tumblr.com
-
So I managed to get the police into this..finally. We are still finding out what happened and who go into this mess and I did show them the mysterious text that was sent to me a few days ago when i was in the hospital. But for now I'm going to have to stay over at Stefani's house...again. I feel like I really should give allot to her back after all this mess and for all the other times she's helped me and has let me stay at her house.

Thank god the asshole that broke into my house didn't steal my clothes and all my stuff for videos so I managed to bring all of that back to Stefani's house.

I just uploaded a video about the whole situation cause...duh. My viewers need to know as well. I get up from Stefani's desk and go downstairs to find Stefani on the couch with Jordan...and yes I know they are together. They are adorable ^-^.

I just continue walking and go to the kitchen to get some lunch. I look in the fridge and notice there wasn't any food. I pout and I hear a buzz come from my back pocket where my phone was. 

I get out my phone and notice a text from James. Me and him haven't talked in a while since that..incident when I kissed him on the cheek but I open the text up anyways.

Lunch?

My eyes widen. Can he read my mind or some shit? 

Sure.

Cool I'll pick you up in a few.

I put my phone back in my pocket and rush back upstairs. I go over to my luggage that was in my room or shall I say Stefani's second bedroom and get out an outfit.

I get my black skinny jeans, a tan short-sleeved, flowy shirt with a little pocket on it and my jean jacket. I bring my phone, keys, my wallet and I wear my all white Adidas shoes. I rush downstairs and tell Stefani and Jordan that I'm going out. They both nod and I wait outside on the porch to wait for James.

Later I see a car pull up out front. Knowing its James I slowly walk over and he comes out of the driver's seat. He smiles and I smile back once our eyes meet. 

"Shall we?" he says and I nod and we both get in his car. I put on my seatbelt as soon as I enter the passenger seat and so does James after he starts the car.

"So where are we going?" I say and he starts driving.

"I was thinking sushi since I haven't had it in a while but....what are you thinking?" he says as his eyes are on the road.

"Sushi is fine." I say

"Sushi it is." he says smiling and I blush.

-

Once we reached the sushi place James opens the door of the restaurant. I thank him and I enter the place and look around to see a decent amount of people inside. But I thought to myself....this place seems familiar. 

 I look back and see James talking to the person at front.

"Right this way." the woman says with our menus. We follow her and we sit at a booth that had one light on top of it. We thank her and also order our drinks and we look at the menus as she leaves for us to think for a while. 

I didn't even bother looking at the menu. Where have I noticed this before?

"You good?" I hear James say. I look back as my eyes were in shock. I snap back to reality.

"Oh...y-yah. I'm fine. Is there anything good on the menu?" I say changing the subject and looking back at my menu.

"Yah. I mean there is some pretty good stuff." he says and I nod slowly.

After thinking of what to order our waiter comes back with her little notepad and we order our food. We then wait for our food. I kept looking around not even noticing James.

"Are you sure your ok? You keep looking around..." he says then chuckling a bit. I blush...is it that obvious?

"To be honest..yes." He says and I cover my mouth...turning red. He then laughs and I join him. There was then a long pause and I finally answer.

"It's just that...I feel like I've noticed this place before.

*James's POV*

After she said that. I look around and I actually felt the same and...it all came to me. This is were me and her fought when she was on a "date" with that...asshole Brandon. I started to become sad...I kind of miss (Y/N).

I look back at her and she was looking down.

"To be honest." I said then she looked up. "I feel like I've noticed...this place too." I say and her eyebrows suddenly raise up, shocked.

"Really?" I nod.

"Do you remember?" I say and she shakes her head smirking. I start to shake...should I tell her?

"Do you know?" She says and my eyes widen and she looks at me...waiting for me to answer. The way she was looking at me. Makes my heart flutter. I quickly look away and cough. I look back up and she was still waiting. 

"*sigh* ...t-this is the place. Me and you fought." I say looking down in sadness. I hear no respone and I look up and she was sad as well. It was getting super awkward. Then by my surprise the food finally came.

---

I know this was short but I really wanted to put up a new chapter since I haven't in a while. Love you guysss <3