Chapter 14: Nightmare

GIF ABOVE: crystlewhitewolfbluie on Tumblr

(It was so fucking cute when he did that.....wishing you were Ein though ;) XD)

-

I was in the kitchen eating my cereal. Everyone was gone filming but I was too tired to go out. I woke up pretty late so.....I put my bowl and spoon inside the sink and went upstairs to take a shower. I took my towel and stepped inside the shower. I hear footsteps....

"(Y/N)?" someone says. 

"Yes? Who's there?" I say. 

"James...are you in the shower?". "Yes...." I say. "Can I join baby?" I roll my eyes. "No weirdo." I then hear a sigh and I chuckle. I come out of the shower and dry my hair and wrap myself in a towel. As soon as I come out I spot James on my bed on his phone....I shake my head at him checking me out. 

"Out" I say pointing at the door. He gives a sad face with pouty lips. He comes closer with a seductive face and I ain't gonna lie he looked cute...."Please" he says whispering in my ear and I shake my head. He looks me in the eyes and picks me up and thank god my towel didn't come off. I laugh and we look at each other for a sec and our lips connect. My legs wrap around his waist as he touches my butt. He nibbles on my neck and I let out a moan. I hear a knock and James sighs and I chuckle. I get a pair of tights and a white t-shirt and change in the bathroom. 

I come out and see that James left. I go downstairs and see that hey are leaving. James then spots me.

"Hey (Y/N) we are going to get lunch. Wanna come?" He says.

"No it's fine I had my breakfast so i'm full already." I say and he nods. I say bye and kiss him on the cheek and close the door. I decide to play some video games so I put "Assassin's creed" in the xbox and a few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I drop my controller and check to see who it is. I look through the peep hole....wait....Brandon? What the hell does he want now.,,,

I open the door with a disgusted face and I see Brandon there looking sad....

"What's going on now?" I say holding the door. "Today is my last day here and I really want to talk to you (Y/N)..." I shake my head and sigh. "Fine. Come in" I say opening the door for him to come in.

------------------------------

"Look I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday and I promise I won't make the same mistake." Brandon says as me and him are on the couch. I nod.

"It's ok...I'll give you a second chance" I say and he nods and smiles. "Thanks....I actually wanted to tell you something else" he says holding my hand I pull away....what is he doing...

"I like you.....like...love you" He says biting his lip and staring into my eyes. My jaw drops....does he not know I'm with James...what the hell?!

"Brandon...do you not know I'm with James..." I say standing up and backing away. "I don't care....kiss me (Y/N)" My face goes mad and he tries coming closer and lifting my chin up. I slap his face and he holds his cheek and pulls my waist to his....WHAT THE FUCK. I pull him away but his grip was so tight I couldn't....I yell as loud as I can.

I then see James come in and he pushes Brandon onto the couch and punches him in the face. I cover my mouth in shock. This is a nightmare. I pull James away and Brandon tries to fight back but Aleks and Trevor come in and pull him back. Brandon comes to me and pushes James and they have a huge fight and i hear yelling. I panic...can't breathe...what's going on. Next thing you know I pass out...and everything goes black

*James's POV*

As I enter the house I hear yelling and I quickly run into the living room to see Brandon trying to kiss (Y/N)! She tries to pull away and I push Brandon onto the couch and punch him in the face. I feel someone pull me away I try to fight back as Brandon tries to punch me but Trevor and Aleks pull him back. Brandon comes closer and pushes me and we have a huge fight...Joe stops everything and we spot....(Y/N)?

------------------------------------------

We were in the hospital waiting for (Y/N) to wake up. They told us that she had a panic attack and couldn't handle what was happening so she passed out. I was on the side of the hospital bed where (Y/N) was on. I held her hand and felt guilty....this wouldn't of happened if Brandon came or if we had a huge fight. Brandon had a few bruises but I didn't care....

*Your POV*

I woke up it was white...am I in a hospital? I look to my right and see James holding my hand. He kisses it. 

"Hello Beautiful." James says smiling...he looked so cute.

"Hello cutie...what happened?" I say and he holds my hand tightly.

"You passed out from a panic attack....so we rushed you to the hospital" He says giving a little kiss on my hand. I nod. I mouth thank you and he nods too. Me and James instantly look at the door when Aleks, Trevor, Aron and Joe come in. I smile at them.

"Hey..." Aleks says. I mouth hi and to the other guys too. "how you holding up?" Trevor says. 

"Good...Where is..." I say. "He is at home...." Aron says and I nod. "Aleks...." I say looking into his eyes.

"Hm?" He says. "Isn't your...you know" I say talking about his date with (Y/B/F) he chuckles and blushes. "yes..." He says and everyone says..."What is it?" They all say in sync. "His date with (Y/B/F)" Everyone is in shock and me and Aleks laugh. Next thing you know (Y/B/F) comes in. 

"(Y/N)!" (Y/B/F) says. She comes hugging me tightly and (Y/B/F) and Aleks exchange glances

---------------------------------------------

ayeee. So I also got a new story called Tattoos || Immortalhd please check it out it has 2-3 chapters up since I can't help but posting more because I have so much ideas! Also if you guys want me to write the date with Aleks and (Y/B/F) in the next chapter or just a write a whole chapter about it comment below please :) ty guys....

P.S 400 reads! ty