Chapter 32: take care.

OK. First of all....4K READS! You guys are too amazing. Thank you so much guys :)

--------------

Song: Kiss me by Ed Sheeran

*Aleks's POV*

As soon as I saw those three words flash upon my screen I was dying inside and (Y/N) was beside me. I look up to see her looking around and down at her hands. I smile and quickly turn off my phone and put it back in my pocket. Giving a scared face I snapped back to reality.

"Do you need anything?" I say looking into her beautiful eyes. She looked back and smiled.

"A glass of water would be good." I nod and leave the room to get a water bottle for her at the cafeteria. As soon as I closed the door behind me I sighed and scratched my head and walked to the cafeteria. I looked around and found a sign pointed

Cafeteria. 

I nod my head and find the vending machine for water which wasn't too far and put some of my coins inside the slot. When I grabbed the water bottle from the little slot I walked back to (Y/N)'s room.

*Your POV*

When I saw Aleks's I sighed in relief. That was super awkward. I quickly grab my phone which was right beside me and look through my Instagram. I then see a text notification pop up at the top of my phone screen as I looked at a random photo on my feed. It was an unknown number....I shrug and open it.

Unknown: wonder who trashed your place....aren't you wondering as well.

I was in shock. I couldn't speak at all. Who is this person that just texted me and said this.... Before I could start screaming the door opened revealing Aleks. I close and put my phone back down and smile. He smiles....gosh that smile. I see a water bottle in his hand.

"Thanks." I say and he hands it to me and I grab it and open it. I take a small sip.

"Is that all?" he says as I take another sip of water and I nod. I set my water down on the table that was hovering over my legs and....awkward silence once again.

I hear Aleks cough and I look at him.

"So...I understand that you might not want to talk to me. I feel like we actually should take a break or stay away from each other." he says then getting up from his seat. I try to say something but....nothing came out. I kind of agree....maybe Aleks is why all of this happened someone might want me to stay away from him.

I nod.

"Take care. (Y/N)." he says touching my hand then leaving the room.

-

Afternoon.....

"So did anyone come to visit you last night?" Stefani says as her eyes were focused on the road. This morning I just got out and they gave me a few stitches behind my back and stuff like that but Stefani was nice enough to bring me back to her place. Of course not mine but...we are fixing that issue.

"Well....someone did." I say. Stefani waits and leans her head towards me still keeping her hands on the wheel and her eyes on the road.

"Jesus! It was Aleks." I say and her eyes widen as she looks at me and then back.

"wow....why though. What did he tell you?" Stefani says.

"Well. It was mostly awkward silence the whole time but he told me...that me and him should take a break from each other so there won't be any drama...I guess."