Chapter 22: All your fault

Song: Somewhere Only We Know
By: Keane

*Your POV*

Me and her were just having a staring contest and James finally said something....I was almost going to hit her in the fucking face. She needs to go.....now.

"Well then...um." he says scratching his head. I put my hands on my hips and give him a mad look and he looks back at Kylie. James then drags her out of the room and I wait....but listen to their conversation.

I put my ear up on the door to listen.

"You need to go...." I hear James say.

"We can have some alone time..." I hear her say. I roll my eyes and grunt silently.

"Just go!" I hear James say loudly. I get startled a bit and put my ear back on the door.

"Fine..." She says stomping away. I quickly get back on the bed and I see James come inside. I didn't even want to look at him...this is..super awkward. I then look up and I see James giving me a smirk.

"You were eavesdropping weren't you?" He says still smirking down at me. I roll me eyes and nod.

"I still love you....ok?" He says and I nod while looking down at my fingers. He grabs my chin and kisses my sweet lips and I smile as our foreheads touch.

----------------------------------------

When we were done filming the guys gave me a break so I headed home. I decided to walk since I usually don't and headed home. I opened the door and lied down on the couch....I then went upstairs and went to my desk and decided to watch some videos..

Minutes later of watching some videos I hear yelling outside of the house. I open the blinds and see...James? And Kylie. They kept yelling at each other and I see James...crying? I kept looking at the both of them the whole time...And as I might of thought they kissed. My heart shattered into little mini pieces at the gestures they were pulling. I closed the blinds in anger and almost broke them. I lean my back against the wall and fall to the ground. I grabbed my backpack and my laptop and everything I can and grabbed my car keys that was on my desk. I'm heading to Stefani's.... I say in my head and I run downstairs texting Stefani on my phone that I am coming over. I see James open the door and stop dead in my tracks but I push him aside and run outside and into my car.

"HEY! WHAT HAPPENED?" I hear James say loudly but I wipe away a tear and sit down inside my car. I see James running towards me but as soon as you know it I stepped on the gas and drived away. I was in tears. I felt my makeup smudging but I didn't care and what James had to say. I saw him kiss another girl. I saw him dancing with a girl. Does he actually love me at this point? I pulled up on a sidewalk and started wiping away my tears.

I then started driving again thinking about everything that me and James have gone through

I then started driving again thinking about everything that me and James have gone through. If I we haven't been roommates or together then....I don't know. What am I saying right now? I started punching on the wheel in anger but...I was thinking so much and in so many tears. I felt my chest my whole body in shock....I was tossing and turning and everything went black.

crash.

---------------------------------------

I hear a piercing in my ear and whispers and I blink vigorously and open my eyes and see a white room full of people and I couldn't make out who it was. I rub my eyes and see that I had a needle inside my arm and in a bed. I'm in a hospital....aren't i? I see Stefani and (Y/F) in shock and happiness and they come in hug me. They were crying into my shoulders and I see Aleks, Joe, Aron and Trevor smiling and I could almost see one of them crying....I've never seen them cry before.

"Thank g-god." (Y/F) says. They pull away and back up I see that I had a cast on my left arm...wow. The rest of the guys pull into a group hug. I smile and sniffle almost crying.... I know they might seem like ass-holes on camera but we all really care about each-other and I love them.

"I love you guys...b-but what happened?" I say looking down at my cast and sighing and was in pain. They all smiling but it turned into frowns.

"Y-You were in a car crash." Stefani says. My mouth opens half wide and I nod. It all went silent but Joe held my hand and a smile appeared on his face and so was mine. I see the nurse come in and explains everything that happened. I crashed into a tree and of course tossed and turned and broke my arm and my neck is spraned...surprisingly....She said I was lucky and.. could of almost died. She told me that I have to stay until the night or the morning so Stefani and (Y/F) stayed and I thanked and said bye to the guys and they left the room. I was also wasn't surprised that I didn't see James visit me. I also had a few cuts on my face and I looked horrible....whatever.

"I was so scared (Y/N)..." (Y/F) says and Stefani nods.

"Aw..guys. Look at least I'm fine." I say then sighing.

"Now tell us....why isn't James here." Stefani says. My eyes widen and I nod and answer their question.

"I saw him....kiss a girl. I got so mad that...I don't know.." I sigh. "He said he loved me before I went home. Before all of that his ex came to the cow chop house and wanted me to stay away from James..." I said.

"Wait who is this ex?" (Y/F) says.

"Her name is Venom Kisser or her real name is Kylie. James kissed her....or..I don't know. I can't believe I got in a car crash because of this!" I say pulling my head back on my pillow slowly. Stefani rubs my shoulder and a tear drops to my cheek.

"Be careful...your neck" (Y/F) says.

"Did you see James talking to her?" Stefani says. Before I can say anything the nurse comes in with a man with curly locks and a beanie with a bouquet of flowers in his hands come in smiling like a huge ass hole.....

---------------------------

Make sure to vote! Tysm :)

Links:
Instagram: youtubee.trashh
Twitter: _creaturekian
Youtube: Link in Bio ;)
Tumblr: analinsertname