Chapter 21: That Was Easy

I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR 1000 READS ON THIS FANFIC. I now every chapter has 30 something reads or a bit more but...still. THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU who have voted and read each chapter of this book. You guys are amazing. <3333

---------------------------

I was woken up by the smell of bacon and the sound of sizzling on a pan. I guess I fell asleep on the couch last night from editing. I rub my tired eyes and see James cooking some breakfast and I smile. I then remove the blanket that I had over my body and I see James notices me. 

"Good Morning." he says and he continues to cook. I get off the couch and check my phone. I go on my twitter and instagram and I hear James turn off the stove. He places a plate of eggs and bacon on the kitchen counter and he looks at me and I nod.

"Thank you" I say as I sit down on the bar stool. I eat a piece of bacon and finish my food. James sits across me and we both chat....to be honest. I feel like we shouldn't.

"Are you sure your good (Y/N)?" James says looking into my (C/E) eyes. I loose my breath and sigh and lie.

"I'm fine James...." I say and he nods and we get back to eating.

I wash the dishes and James goes at edits a video. I get back on my laptop and finally upload my new gaming video to my channel. 

We were also going to film a ghost buster video today....They also didn't tell me what it was going to be about. I guess its a surprise then....As my video was uploading Ein comes up on me and I rub her belly and give her some affection. I check the time and its almost time for us to go to the cow chop house. I let Ein go and I check up on James.

"Hey." I say opening the door. He looks up from his computer in shock and I chuckle. 

"When are we going to the cow chop house for the....."surprise"" I say using air quotes and he smiles. "I guess right now then" he says and I nod and go change into a pair of leggings, a black band t-shirt and a grey sweater. I get my backpack with the things that I usually bring to the cow chop house and see that James was ready as I was running downstairs. Me and him hold hands as we both head to his car and I do my makeup as I was inside the car on my seat.

------------------------------------

I was closing my eyes being lead into the living room by Trevor. Trevor finally let me open my eyes and I see...James and Aleks? Dressed as girls? I gave a disguisted face as they were doing weird poses.

"What the actual Fuck...this. Was the surprise?" I say pointing my finger at both of them.

"Bleeed purple bitch." Aleks says. I laugh and so does everyone else hysterically. 

----------------------------------

I was in the bedroom on my laptop editing a video I filmed. I get...another text but when I was about to read it i see Aleks come in.

"Hey. We are doing a Pokemon Go video tom-" he says then gives a confused face looking at my phone. I widen my eyes waiting for what he has to say.

"Never mind." He says then slowly closes the door. 

*James's POV*

I was downstairs taking off my costume and putting back my clothes on and I see Aleks coming or...running towards me. I throw my hands up in the air.

"Yo. You ok?" I say and Aleks sighs.

"You should talk to (Y/N)" He says. I try to say something but he points me to the stairs. I then go upstairs and into the bedroom and I see her looking at her phone.

"Hey..." I say coming towards her. She then turns off her phone and looks at me. I sit next to her and she closes her laptop.

"Hey..aren't you supposed to be filming." She says playing with my hair. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Later...Plus I need to talk to you." I say massaging her thigh. She looks at my hand and looks back at me and nods in agreement.

"Are you ok?" She rolls her eyes then sighs...I know I asked that before but...I know she isn't. A few seconds later she shakes her head...well that was easy.

"Why..." I say. She then shows me her phone that showed a text.

Are you Venom Kisser?

I keep reading more of the texts and..she wants her to stay away from me? What the fuck! I throw the phone onto the bed and throw my hands on my head in frustration.

"James. Please." She says quietly.

"No! I c-can't...ok" I say then sighing loudly. 

"There is so much stuff going on with our relationship before now this..."I say pacing the floor. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in...." I say quietly. The door opens to see...Kylie? Again!

"Hey baby....excited to see me again?" I look over at Kylie and (Y/N) and they were staring each other down like they were going to kill each other....oh dear god.

-----------------------------------

oooo. Cliffhanger...?

*Please make sure to vote. It would mean allot :D*

Links:

Instagram: youtubee.trashh
Twitter: _creaturekian
Youtube: LifeWithMegan
(Link in my bio...)
Tumblr: analinsertname

Couldn't really pick a song for this chapter so pick your own xD ;p