Chapter 4: Cow Chop

I woke up and it was almost 10:00. Its been almost two months since me and James been roommates and He settled pretty quickly. I sigh as I get out of bed. I yawn and rub my eyes and  go into my bathroom and check myself in the mirror and see that my bun is out of control so I just put it into a ponytail and then go downstairs. 

I hear footsteps and I see James feeding Ein.

"Oh Good Morning (Y/N) I'm just feeding Ein. As you can see...." he says as he stands up from filling Ein's bowl.

"Good Morning" I grinned

I then went to the kitchen and decided to have waffles for breakfast. I went to the fridge and got some eggos and pulled them out of the package and put it in the toaster. While I waited I went on twitter and saw some fan art of me I smiled at how amazing these were. I retweeted and liked them and my waffles were done. I got a plate and placed them on it. I got some syrup and some butter and put it onto my waffles. I then got my waffles and watched some teen wolf while I sat on the couch. "Hey." James said as he had a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Mind if I sit?"

"Sure. Help yourself" I said as I patted the seat next to me.

We both chatted and watched t.v until I was done my breakfast. I setted it down onto the coffee table in front of me and James. I scooted a little bit next to James while I was still looking at the t.v. I look at James and he was smiling at me. I blush and look away and he and he laughs. He sets down his coffee and he holds my hand. I rest my head onto his shoulder. What the hell is happening?? He kisses my forehead and I blush. We stayed silent until I was going to say something. But then we heard a knock on the door. James gets up and answers the door. I sigh and I get James's coffee mug that he finished and my plate and fork and I wash them.

*James's POV*

Me and (Y/N) were holding hands as she had her head on my head. My heart was beating and I can't believe whats happening. I was going to say something until I hear a knock on the door. I get mad at the fact that we couldn't you know... I get the door and see... Aleks. 

"Oh. Aleks what are you doing here?"

"Well I wanted to tell you something" he says as he scratches his head

"What is it? And why didn't you just call?"

"Well...Lets go into your bedroom"

I nod and walk past the kitchen and see (Y/N) washing the dishes. I rush upstairs and into my bedroom and i sit on the bed and Aleks just stands there pacing the floor. 

"Yo? What's wrong. Just tell me"

"Ok. So I and Aron, Trevor and Joe were thinking of the cow chop crew moving into a house" He says as he looks down and holds his hands together.

(By the way guys they are still part of the creatures and still in the office and stuff. Ok back to the story....)

"What??!" I say as my eyes widen."I can't just leave (Y/N)!" I yell and stand up from my bed.

"Ok just chill." He holds my shoulders. I nod and settle down and sit down again on my bed.

"Ok look. You know we don't have that much to pay for the cow chop room and we can/have payed enough for our office. So we were thinking of just being in a house together. Only me, you and Trevor, Aron, and Intern Joe...." he says softly.

"I don't know...like (Y/N) lives alone and she can't pay for this apartment..." I pull my hands to my eyes as I was almost crying. Why am I crying? Just because I might leave her...I quickly rub my eyes away and look down at the ground again.