Chapter 16: RTX

Hey Guys! Thank you guys so much for the support in this book and my other one which is almost at a 100 reads! I'm starting to get better and I decided to make this chapter where they and yourself go to RTX and stuff with (Y/F). Hope you guys enjoy! Tysm :D <3

------------------------

It has finally been a few days and we are heading to RTX. Me and James had our luggages at the front door and Ein was being taken care of for a few days before we come back.

"Ready?" James says as I was getting my backpack and he was putitng our luggage away. I nod and we head to the airport. We were also gonna meet the other guys and (Y/F) at the airport.

Once we were there and inside with our luggage we waited for not that long to head to RTX.

--------------------

It took less than at least 5 hours to get to Austin, Texas which was good but at least I got some sleep. I snap-chatted us getting off and James and his tired face. I posted it and we headed to our hotel.

Once we got settled in we all ate and headed to sleep for RTX day one.

-Morning-

I woke up as I was laying of James chest. I rubbed my eyes and James woke up I looked up and he smiled. He kissed my head and I got up and yawned. I was in my underwear James's t-shirt. I got my vlog camera out and film James

"So today Is RTX Day one and I decided to vlog the whole experience" I say vlogging my self. I pointed the camera at James as he got up. I chuckle and he yawns and gives a weird face at the camera. I laugh and continue vlogging. 

-Time Skip-

Me and James ordered room service and I did my makeup and changed into my outift which consisted of a pair of all white shoes, black leggings a grey crop top and a light denim jacket. I looked at myself into he mirror and nodded at my outfit choice and got my backpack. I see that James was ready...

Hey. We are ready...lobby?

I say texting (Y/F)

Yup. see you ;)

Me and James go out of our room and we head to the lobby to see everyone there. I greet them good morning and we head to the RTX.

We show our badges and see allot of people already at the event. Me and James hold hands and we look around. While we were playing some video games we got stopped by a few people. A girl with Blue hair and a boy with brown hair.

"Hey can we get a group picture with you guys?" The blue haired girl says.

"Sure. What's your guys's names?" I say hugging them.

"Lia.." The blue haired girl said. I turn to the brown haired boy. 

"Derek" he says and I nod. "Well great meeting you guys." I say and they take a selfie and of course James makes a weird face as always. I smile and for the second picture I make a weird face too. I smile at them and me and James hug them once again and say bye. 

-----------------------------------

Me and the cow chop guys where doing a signing and everyone was of course being so nice.

(Lol I can't remember if they did signings at RTX or not so...yah)

(Y/N) was in the back on her phone and I can tell people are wondering who that is but I ignored them. It was a few hours of signing and allot of shenanigans and it ended. People kept of course talking me and James but I got out my vlogging camera.