Chapter 26: only friend.

FLIPPING 2K READS!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING
-

"Thank you guys so much for understanding..." I then turn off my camera and sit back on  the edge of my bed. It's been weeks since me and James have seperated and I decided to make a video on our...break up. I feel like they all need to know. I haven't told everyone else but once this video comes out...they will know. I do kind of feel bad not telling all my friends in person but its really hard. I feel like I might cry in front of all of them. After processing everything I grab my camera and head to my computer and start editing the video I just filmed.

After almost more than an hour of editing and many goldfish snacks and a coke I see the video be published to my you-tube channel. I shake a bit and almost break down into tears but I manage to breath in and out and calm myself down. To be honest with you I've gone through a few break ups but this one was hard....Not even going outside or bothering to make a video....jeez.

I get up from my chair and throw all of my food and drinks in the garbage and sink downstairs inside...Stefani's house..right I moved out of Marissa's house..anyways. I put everything away and hear a knock on the door. I look through the peep hole to see Aleks. I smile and open the door for him but he had a pretty serious face. I then look at him blankly and rock back and forth and he comes inside.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he says standing behind me. I then close the door and look towards him.

"Aleks you know me too well that I would fucking break down and cry in front of you...t-this is allot to process ok. I just got through a break up." I say sitting down on the couch chair nest to me and I start breathing once again so I don't cry. 

"I'm sorry..." he says scratching his head and kneeling next to me...oh god.

   He says kneeling down and holding my knee and kissing it and leaning his head against it. My body starts shaking and my eyes are in shock...Is it weird that I-I kind of miss him.  

Thank god he got up and grabbed my hand and brought me up to my feet. He brings my head to his chest and I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. He kisses my forehead.

"Thank y..ou. Aleks." I say as I lay on his chest.

------------------------------------------------

As we were both done talking for a bit on the couch me and Aleks hear a knock on the door. I jump and head to the door. I open it to see...

Marissa. shit

My eyes were in shock and sweat started dripping down my forehead. Marissa was just standing there waiting for my to allow her to enter the house and she just looked around...red as fuck also.

"Who's there at the door?" Aleks says and I close my eyes and look at Marissa and her eyes were in shock also as Aleks came over and leaned against the door. He started smiling wide and he pushed me back and hugged Marissa ever so tightly. I backed away slightly and allowed them to talk.

"Where have you been?!" Aleks says and Marissa starts smiling slightly and Aleks still had his arms on her shoulders looking at her in the eyes.

"I have been ringing your doorbell but...your never home.." He says and he hugs her. Marissa looks at me and looks down. I started rubbing my arms and Aleks looked over at me.

"You guys should talk I will be outside..." I say and I leave outside and close the door behind me. I start pacing the floor and minutes later I hear yelling. I see Aleks open the door furious it almost looked like he was going to break the fucking door. 

"ALEKS WAIT!!!" Marissa says kneeling down on the doorsteps breaking into tears. Aleks then opens his car door and breaks on the gas and drives ever so fast. I rush over to Marissa feeling horrible. I rub her back and she moves my hands away.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING!" She says with her face and makeup all smudged. My eyes widen and turn into guilt and I say nothing.

"Goodbye (Y/N)" She says walking away and into her car. I stand there frozen not doing anything until I hear her car drive away and I sit down on the stairs bursting into tears....My life is a living nightmare.

2 weeks later..... ( act like its october.... :/ )

It's been a few weeks since Marissa and Aleks talked and....to me. I only had Stefani and Jordan and I finally found my own place. I also talked to the other members of the creatures through text only and they are pretty busy...so am I since I just moved into my own house. Stefani Is helping unpack and I just got done my bedroom just...everything else of course. I've gotten....sad comments or understanding comments?...on my video about me and James. Good thing James didn't get mad at me or anything for talking about us...everyone just needed to know. Stefani has also been comforting me....she's great and the only friend I have right now.

"I have to go film a video with the guys. You will be fine right?" I nod and we both say goodbye to each other. As I hear the door close I sit down on my grey couch and look around. I had a big window and cute kitchen with an island and a big t.v. I'm settling in pretty quickly. I hear my phone buzz and go over to one of my boxes and get my phone that was on top of it. I get a text from Aleks.

Meet my outside

I sigh and get my keys then open my house door and see Aleks leaning against his car. I roll my eyes...seriously you haven't talked to me for the past 2 weeks. He was smiling but I wasn't. He walks towards me and I try to go back inside. I'm not doing this. He grabs my wrist as I try going back and I look quickly look and his eyes were glistening. My eyes were In shock. He was focused looking into my eyes so I pull my hand away and head inside and close the door behind me. He runs after me and holds the door and slams it.

"Talk to me (Y/N)!" Aleks says and I run upstairs and continue unpacking my other stuff. There was silence and I was still unpacking. He holds my right shoulder from behind and I move my shoulder away and turn around him.

"You seriously think I would talk to you Aleks? You haven't talked to me for two weeks...I understand but at least tell me!" I say going downstairs.

"(Y/N)...." He says.

"I really thought you would be my only friend to hang out with other Stefani but no...apparently not." I say pacing the room.

"(Y/N)" He says once again but I don't notice since I was almost breaking down into tears....

"LIKE SER-" I was going to yell and ramble on but...I feel aleks touch my arm and he pulls me to his chest. My eyes widen. I was going to pull away but...His lips touched mine.

-----------------

Damn.

It's been a long time hasn't it?

For the billionth time...sorry. School sucks ass.