Chapter 21

"How many times did that bitch shoot you?" Kendra uttered as she removed the bullets from Madison's body.

"Seven I think," Madison cringed as the knife dug into her flesh. "I lost count after the head shot." Her nailed burrowed into the wood of the dining room table. Her naked body twitched with each prod. Her back rubbed against the smooth oak finish of the table.

"You should heal with no problem," Kendra added as she dropped another bullet in the pan. "But they fucked you up pretty good."

Mangled flesh covered most of Madison's body, but her face took most of the damage. Half of the skin on her face ripped off skull as pus and blood remain. Kendra had a hard time looking at her sister in arms. The knife scraped and cracked away some of Madison's skull as Kendra removed the last bullet.

"That should do it," Kendra said as she dropped the last bullet in the pan. "You need to rest, Madison."

"No," the Mistress commanded as she walked into the room. "I need her for a mission. Heal her now, Kendra."

"As you wish Mistress." Kendra closed her eyes as her hands hovered over Madison. Her hands glowed brightly in the poorly lit room. She chanted the words of healing as her Mistress ordered her to do. Madison's screams and cries tortured the naked ears of Kendra as the process of replacing dead flesh was a painful one. Madison's skin burned as it grew and covered the muscles and bones. Madison's beautiful face was the last and the most painful part of her body to heal. The skin bubbled and blistered as it liquidity over the skull. Madison let out a scream so terrifying, even the Mistress flinched.

As the last cell formed and the last follicle grew, Kendra's body weakened by the experience. Her eyes rolled in her head as she fell, but the Mistress caught her before hitting the floor.

"Rest, my dear," the Mistress assured as her arms cradled the young vampire. "You did well."

Kendra got back onto her feet. "I don't think I can do that again."

Vampires healed rather quickly from simple injuries, like broken bones or stab wounds, but Madison was a severe case. Kendra did in a few minutes which would have taken Madison days to heal naturally, but it took a lot out of Kendra. She was still learning the dark arts, but one day with the right training she could master them. She could even be a threat to the Mistress, so Lilith kept a close eye on the young witch.

Kendra massaged her head as she wobbled out of the dining room leaving the Mistress and Madison alone to talk.

"How are you feeling?" Lilith asked.

Smoke emitted from Madison's body as she sat up on the table. "I feel good." She hopped off the table and stretched her arms high over her head. "I feel like I could take on the world, Mistress."

"I wouldn't give you anything that challenging," the Mistress said. "But it is something that must be done."

Madison's brows shot up. "It sounds intriguing." A devilish grin appeared on her face as her mind wandered on what type of mission the Mistress had planned for her. "You want me to seduce Sambuca?" She joked. She knew there was no chance in hell that was the mission at hand, but she could dream. "That will be my pleasure." Her tongue moistened her lips as she fantasized about the Dhampir.

The Mistress stepped closer to Madison. "You are a beautiful creature, my dear." Her hands caressed the soft breast of her Optio. "Men died being with you." Her hands traveled down to Madison's hips. "Your lust had made you strong." The Mistress moved her hand between Madison's legs. "Can you handle the power?" Her hand welcomed the wetness that her Optio's arousal provided as she fondled and fingered the young vampire.