Chapter 12

"Again," Belial barked. "It must be second nature to you."

She ran her fingers through her hair which was damped with sweat. She tried to hide her frustration, but failed. "Yes, Master," Kendra said automatically at this point. She stood up. Focus. She said to herself. Her body felt a surge of energy and then a release. Streaks of electricity escaped her finger tips and struck a young teenage girl. The victim screamed in agony as the volts racing in her naked body.

"Good," Belial said. "It won't kill the target, but it would inflict pain."

"Thank you, Master," She said as she bowed her head.

"Levitate," he ordered.

She held her hand out to the side and her body rose several feet from the stone floor.

"Strike the target!" He commanded.

A steady beam of electricity struck the target again. The victim screamed as her young body took another jolt. Then without warning, Master pulled out a 9mm pistol and shot Kendra in the stomach.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she crashed down to the floor.

He laughed. "Bullets can't kill you," he explained, "but they still hurt."

"No shit, Master." She held the wound to stop the bleed.

"Heal yourself," he ordered.

She dug her fingers deep into the wound and pulled the bullet out. "Fuck! That hurt. She rested her hands on her wound. She said a brief enchantment and her hand was surrounded by a blue light as it quickly heal her injury.

Master Belial stroke his chin. "Why take the bullet out?" He asked. "Why not just heal over it?"

Kendra got on her feet. "Just in case if the bullet was silver."

"Why does that matter?"

"Silver retard the healing process."

"Good," he replied. "Stay focus and you can overcome any pain." He stared at the naked teen crying on the floor. "Command her!"

"Yes, Master." She faced her victim. "Raise," she ordered.

The young girl rose to her feet, there was no will to resist. Tears streaming down face as her mascara smeared on her cheeks.

"Come to me." Kendra continued to control the young girl.

The young girl walked towards Kendra.

"Relax," Kendra ordered, "get on your knees."

The victim did as she was told and her knees rested on the hard stone floor. Kendra stroke the light brown hair of the young girl. "What's your name?"

"Sasha," the girl quietly said. Her body was trembling and was still sore from the jolts of electricity that she suffered.

Kendra got down on her knees. "Close your eyes," she said. The young girl did as she was told. Kendra leaned in closer and wrapped her hands around her. "You will soon be as peace," she whispered in the girl's ear. She opened her mouth and extended her fangs and with no hesitation barrowed her teeth deep into the warm, damped flesh on the young girl.

The girl let out a sensuous moan and hugged her tormentor. There was a pleasurable rush that came over her body. Her eyes widened and a smile came to her face. Her arms continued to cling around Kendra. Kendra held the girl tightly as she continued to feed.