Chapter 15

It has been several hours since she talked to Sambuca. Bastard! She threw back another shot of tequila. Keeping secrets from me. Fuck him. She was already drunk. There was a guy that had been buying her drinks all night. She wanted to forget about Gemma, Sambuca and all the other crazy stuff in her life. She threw back two more shots. She stared at the guy that was providing her with liquid refreshments. He had dark hair, brown eyes and a unique tan line on his fourth finger on his left hand. Another married prick. At least Calvin didn't try to hide it.

"Well, Brad," she slurred. "I know what you are thinking."

"My name is Brian," the man corrected.

"Like I give a shit," she explained. "I don't care about your wife, kids or anything about your fucking life. I only care about one thing," she said as she poked her finger in his chest. "Can you make my raspberry swirl?"

A big grin came to his face. "I can provide that service to you." He laid down some money to settle the tab. "My car is the black Mercedes."

"Trust me," she said as she put on her black leather jacket. "I don't give a shit."

He grabbed her hand and she yanked it away.

"Let me get my bag," she said.

The man chuckled. "Most women carry a purse, but you carry a fucking duffle bag."

She stared at him. Her lips curled and her eyebrows lowered. "I'm not like most women."

He grabbed her hand again and the two walked out of the bar. Once in the parking lot, Brain's grip on her hand tightened as he pulled her to his car.

"Are we getting a room?" Ciara asked. "Or are you going to be a cheap bastard and bang me in your car."

He punched her across the face. In her slight drunken state, the hit got her off guard and fell stomach first on the hood. He stood behind her.

"I like it hard and rough, bitch," he said as her undid his belt and zipper. He had hand on the back of her neck and the other trying to get her tight leather pants off. He was a big guy. He had the height, five inches, and about a good hundred pounds on her. But Ciara wasn't ready to become a statistic on a local news report. She wasn't going to freeze and she wasn't going to flee, so she had only one option. The man thought the punch was enough to put her in shock, but he was wrong. Now, he was going to see how wrong he was.

Brian didn't hold Ciara's arms behind her back, and that was all the leverage she needed. She elbowed him in the stomach, as his body lowered. She bashed his nose with the back of her head. She got her footing back and kneed him in the crouch. Then she repeating smashed her knee into his nose and face. He fell onto the hard pavement, but she wasn't done. She repeating kicked and stomped on him over and over until his body was no longer responding. His chest was still moving, but his breathing was labor.

"You said you like it hard and rough." She kicked him one more time in the stomach. "Was that rough enough?" She picked up her duffle bag and walked over to her bike. She straddled the bike, turned the key and revved up the engine. She looked back at the prick. "Asshole!" She rode off.

Her ride through the city was short lived as she was hit by a blunt force. Her flew off her bike and rolled into the street. Her leather pants and jacket protected her from being severely scratched up the pavement. She held up her arms to protect her head. Another skill that Sambuca taught her. She looked up and saw a blonde wearing a black leather pants and jacket and a red corset.

"Madison." Ciara looked for the duffle bag.

"Bingo." Madison waved her hand and Ciara's duffle bag flew across the street. "No cheating," She teased. She slowly walked towards the slayer. Her heels clicked on the street with each step. "I was looking for your teacher." Her eyebrows raised up. "Sambuca." She licked her lips and his name came out of her mouth.