Chapter 17

She hated the Mistress. It was the type of hate that fueled wars. Her chains bounded her, but she felt that she could rip off her bondage and kill that thousand-year-old bitch where she stood, but reality and physics trumped desire.

The Mistress walked out of the shadows and Ciara laid eyes on the creature for the first time. Ciara never saw anything as beautiful as Lilith. Her olive skin was flawless and her long dark hair draped passed her bare shoulders. The corset, she wore, barely contained her full bosoms.  Her legs gave the appearance that she was wearing the finest silk stockings, but she wasn't. She was a thing of beauty, a goddess. Sambuca and Helen's descriptions of her did no justice. But, the creature that killed countless of people, the monster that ruled the Rosier clan, the bitch that killed Ciara's mother. Lilith walked closer, Ciara felt the darkness of the monster presents. At last, the two were face to face.

"If you have anything to say," Lilith asked, "now it will be the time."

"You're the most gorgeous creature I ever laid eyes on," Ciara commented.

"Thank you," Lilith answered. "That was unexpected."

Ciara lend in as far as the chains allowed. "But I'm still going to kill you."

"That is more like it." Lilith's smile bared her fangs. She put her hand on Ciara's cheek. Ciara flinched back, but not before the Mistress made an observation. "You have your mother's eyes. What was her name again? Oh yes, I remember, Helen."

"Don't say her name, you prehistoric cunt!"

Lilith smiled. "No matter how long you live, or how many times you hear that word. It stings."

"Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!" Ciara rapidly repeated, but before she could get out the word for a fourth time, the Mistress slapped her with an open hand crossed the face.

"You kiss your dead mother with that mouth!" Lilith yelled.

Ciara didn't respond. Her face was throbbing, her jaw dislocated and blood dripped from her mouth and nose. Mistress took hold of Ciara's jaw and popped it back in place. Ciara refused to respond or react to the pain that she was experiencing.

"Now, you have nothing to say?" Lilith asked.

Ciara slowly shook her head.

"Good," Lilith said. "I hope I have your attention."

"What are you going to do?" Ciara's speech was slow due to the throbbing pain in her mouth.

"It speaks."

"Are you going to kill me?" Ciara asked.

"I'm not going to kill you, Ciara. That fate belongs to your teacher, Sambuca."

"I might be a pain in his ass at times, but he will never hurt me."

Lilith laughed. "He will not have a choice," she explained. "He will either kill you or you kill him."

Ciara's eyes narrowed. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"God, you are slow," Madison shined in.

Ciara focused her attention on Madison. "I'm not too slow to kick your boney ass."

"You stupid fuck," Madison answered back.

"You goddamn bitch!"

Lilith handled up her hand. "Ladies, please control yourself. We are all sisters here."

"Fuck you!" Ciara directed the comment to Madison. Then, her attention went to the Mistress. "Fuck you too!"

"The Mistress is going to Embrace you, Ciara," Chloe added. "You will be one of us."