34 ~ Incomprehensible to him

Start from the beginning

What the hell was that!

I felt his lips stretch once more as he licked the spot that he sucked on. My eyes were squeezed shut. I dared not to open them. I wanted him to kiss me again. My lips felt swollen from his strong ecstasy like kisses.

"Derek" he unexpectedly whispered with his lips still in contact with my skin.

"uhu" was my dumb response.

"what are you doing?" he chuckled pulling his warm lips away.

My eyes flicked open when I felt his hand pull out from my pants slowly. His face was still dangerously close to mine as he smirked. I controlled the urge to just kiss those lips of his. What was wrong with me! I never wanted anything so badly, why was I so forward! I didn't make sense. Even to myself I didn't make sense.

I looked at him wondering what he was talking about. He looked down and my eyes followed his stare. A blush immediately materialized on my face.

I not only had an erection from his kisses, which was normal, but also my hands were on his belt half way undoing it.

His hands were still on me and slowly they slid off me.

I quickly snatched my hands off his pants half hugging them to my chest. He laughed at my reaction and caressed my face.

"Not yet" he whispered through the kiss he placed on my lips. "Soon, but not yet."

Not yet! What's that supposed to mean.

"A few more days Derek.." he hummed though the kiss nibbling on my lower lip.

He pulled away again and ran his fingers through my hair. They trailed down over the side of my face and over my chest to the rim of my bottoms.

"A few more days and you will be mine" he grinned.

That was true.

I raised my hand to my face and stared at the gold ring while I thought of the future. I couldn't, for a second, believe that this was happening.

I heard someone gasped from the door, our attention immediately fell on the person at the door. It was his mother. I held my breath and my hands felt to my lower region trying to cover up the embarrassing erection that decided to wake up while we kissed.

Wasn't that door closed?

"Sorry, did I interrupt something..." she said, her eyes twinkled while she spoke. Clearly she was aware that she had interrupted something. "I thought I might drop off Derek's suit for the party," he smiled politely while obviously trying to hide the embarrassment. She raised the black, placed it near the foot of the door and back away. I watched her with wide eyes as she walked away and closed the bedroom door again.

Rest of the week passed by uneventfully. In all honestly, I was glad for it. the past few months had been excitement enough for a lifetime. The engagement party venue was all set up and the flowers had arrived this morning. The whole house was chaotic. Everyone was running around fixing things or organising the last minute details. For one, I was glad I didn't have anything to do with the planning. God only knows what would have happened if I was allowed plan it.

Autumn was my favourite time of the year. There was something in the atmosphere that I adored. The smell of the rain and the coolness of winter, it was neither summer of winter. The changing colours of the trees was what I loved most of all. I could stare at them for ever.

I looked away from the trees outside and refocused my gaze on the full length mirror that was in front of me. I tugged on the jacked putting it to place and fixed the crooked tie.