chapter 2

I ran home not waiting for anyone because I don't have anyone to wait for. why the hell did I say I had an allergy to hands. Because thats really fucking believable! As I thought this my cheeks flushed and I looked down and put on my headphones and blasted arctic monkeys. I was so embarrassed and just I don't I just felt weird that I once again was showing no attetion to anything. Because of this I tripped face first onto the concrete knocking my

T.A.R.D.I.S lunch box out of my hand and my my headphones off my head. Real smooth Sarah.

"You okay?" Asked a familar voice behind me. I turned to see who is was and of course it was Caleb.

"Ya fine just tripped." I answered not looking at him and pretending to brush the dust and rocks from my jeans and leather jacket.

"Well I best make sure your not to again." He said in a chipper voice.

"Your not making sense." I said flatly.

"I am going to walk you home!" He said grabbing my arm and pulling we along. I fetched my ipod from my pocket and paused Secret Door. "So why do you want to walk home with me? Or even be seen with me."

"Why my lady you are speaking nonsense. Who wouldn't want to be seen with the most beautiful girl in school?" He replied stopping in front of me and turning to face me. He stared at me for a minute and I couldn't help but get self conscious. I couldn't take anymore so I decided to ask him "Why are you staring at me?"He blushed and then put his hands on my shoulders and leaned closer to me. We were now breathing the same air or would be of I was breathing.

"Because your beautiful."He answered and put his forehead to mine.

"May I kiss you?"He asked. And all I could do is nod my head and whisper yes breathless. Then he lightly pressed his lips to mine and they tasted like wax like he had just put on chapstick. I was the first to pull away and I looked at him and then ran away.