But someone caught my eye -- A little boy running.

Maybe the reason why he caught my eye was because he looked exactly like me.

I kept my eyes glued to him, and I followed him by sight everything he did.

Then, he bumped into another kid, a girl. There's something about that girl that got my attention too.

She looked exactly like Lee Mina.

They both fell, and the boy quickly got on his feet and helped her up.

I walked closer to them a little, but still in a safe distance that they won't notice, but that doesn't really matter.

"I'm Jinyoung! What's your name?" The boy extends his hand out.

"I'm Mina. Nice to meet you, Jinyoung." She says, and they shook hands.

"Nice name! We're friends from now on!" He says.

Realizing the situation, tears stream down my face. It was how we met. I grit my teeth as the tears flow freely.

"I'm sorry." I mumble to myself.

Then the two kids notice me and look at my direction.

Then my eyes flash open, and I awoke with a bad headache.

I groan, and look around, previous events flashing on my mind one by one, from the bus stop to now.

Mina's still lying on her bed, with all these who-knows-what attached to her body.

I sadly form a smile. She's still fighting.

A blue blanket falls on the floor from my shoulders. I didn't notice it till now, then I wonder where it came from.

Like on cue, the door opens slowly revealing Mrs. Lee.

"Jinyoung, you're awake." She says, holding a styrofoam cup of maybe coffee.

Then, after a like a split second, I was on my knees. "I'm really sorry."

"Hey, get up." She hoists me up to my feet.

I look down in embarrassment.

"It's a little hard for me to talk to you right now." She says quietly.

"I understand." I sadly say.

"You know.." She changes the topic.

"Ne?"

"Your friends are outside."

--

I close the door after exiting her room behind me, and noisy voices welcome my ears.

"Why..?" I mumble, stunned to see that they're really here.

They tackle me into a bone-crushing hug, slowly followed by thoughtful words.

"Hey, it's going to be alright." jaebum hyung approached me first.

"She should wake up now, she still owes me ice cream." Bambam jokingly says.

"I want to see your smile, Park Jinyoung!" Jackson's loud voice echoes the halls.

But while they were saying these stuff, I notice someone else around.

"Song Yoonjae?" I call.

He stands up, walks closer and we all pull another group hug.

I think that went on for exactly two minutes.

"Mrs. Lee wouldn't let us in, because she said we might wake you up." Youngjae says.

"Yeah, how's she doing?" Jackson surprisingly puts on a serious face.

"Well.." I smile a little bit.

"She's still fighting." I say.

^^^^^^^
Hellooo! So i've been really busy because of school that's why I'm being so slow in updating :((( also, I've been streaming JJ Project's MV nonstop. Mind helping me out, fellow ahgases? :))

JJ Project's Tomorrow, Today MV:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdqlQ1zhg4

JJ Project's Tomorrow, Today MV streaming playlist:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_u2pVuQWg_WKzLhTRlnytrGF-vk0cGT

Let's support Jaebum and Jinyoung the same way we support the seven of them all together.

I love you all thank you so much!!

Much love,
Ana