23. That song

Yoonjae's Pov:

Hey, perhaps I didn't introduce myself yet. But, hi! And also, there's no time for me to tell you about myself cause we're in a freaking crisis right now. You'll just get to know me throughout, aye.

"She's not answering my calls." Bambam sighs in worry.

"Try calling again." I urge him to. He does it of course.

He dials her one more time and it just went straight to voicemail, saying that she turned her phone off.

"Great." I slump in my seat. We're still at the ice cream parlor, by the way. When Mina stormed out, i tried running after her, but she became no where in sight. We then tried ringing her cell, and here we are.

My phone suddenly rings. I sit up straight. Me and Bambam exchange looks, hoping Mina is calling. I grab my phone from my pocket and my back slumps again, followed by a sigh.

"It's Brownie." I tell him.

I slide the accept call button on loud speak. "Hello?"

"Hey, Song Yoonjae."

"Hi, why'd you call?" I ask.

"Well, I'm trying to call Bambam, but his phone indicates that he's busy with someone else on the phone. Do you happen to know where he is?"

Bambam and I meet eyes again, be just stays quiet as I talk to Yugyeom.

"Are you the only one hearing this call?" I carefully ask, dodging his question.

I can imagine him slightly furrowing his eyebrows on the other line. "Yeah, why?"

I quickly tell him to meet me, well technically us, at the ice cream parlor where I'm, well we, are at to discuss further. I also instruct him to sneak out without telling anyone. I just hope he obeys.

The call ended and we just sat there, our ice creams already melted.

A few minutes later, Yugyeom arrives and spots us immediately. He dashes to our table and takes the now empty seat where Mina was earlier.

He scolds Bambam for a moment, but asked why we're here at this time. We explain everything to him. His happy face from just seconds ago becomes a worried and serious one.

"Where do you think she'd go?" He asks, the worry never slipping off his face.

"I have absolutely no idea. I mean, it hasn't even been long since I met her." I answer back.

Bambam sighs again and speaks "Jinyoung, that bastard. Why did he have to say those words? Little did he know that the gal likes him a lot and-"

"What? She likes him?" I ask in surprise.

Yugyeom chimes in and says, "Well, yeah. They know each other from long ago, then lost communication, and came across each other again this year. Long story actually, but I know all the deets."

"I don't know if I should be saying this though." He sighs. "Mina doesn't want anyone else to know."

Bambam and I frown.

Lee Mina's Pov:

I ran, and ran, and ran some more. But where am I? I forgot to ask myself that. I slow my pace down a little bit.

Where am I?

I see tall and huge trees on my right, and there are a few houses made of wood, most are abandoned, on my left. There aren't any cars or other vehicles passing by the road. There are only a few people around here, too. A number that can be counted in my hands.