8. Tell me why

The song is finished and I'm still here, dumbfounded by the voice I just heard. It's so soothing but the lyrics hurt me a lot. The singer must've been going through something, because the song is very well sung. I could really feel that its from the heart. I got goosebumps too.

"Oh, Jinyoung. What are you doing here?" - Jiwon, my classmate

"Uhm. Nothing but.. You came from the music room?" I asked.

"Yeah and I played some instruments. Why?"

"You sing pretty well, Jiwon." I complimented.

"Oh. Really? Thanks. Shall we go back? Classes will start soon." She said.

"Yeah, sure."

Mina's POV:

"You sing well, Jiwon." I heard Jinyoung compliment.

"Oh. Really? Thanks. Shall we go back? Classes will start soon." Seriously, I could already imagine Jiwon twirling her hair while talking to Jinyoung.

"Yeah, sure." And I heard their footsteps go away.

I peeked out the music room door, to only see them having a conversation while walking, Jiwon's eyes turned to hearts.

I waited for a little while before going back to the classroom. I don't want to be seen by him getting out of the music room.

I took a different way just to avoid them even if that way was farther. Jiwon's flirting makes me want to vomit.

"Hey, where have you bee-" I didn't give jinyoung a chance to speak and I walked to my chair and took out a book to read. I didn't even look at his face.

After that, the bell rang, signalling that class was about to start so I took my English textbook out and did advanced study.

--

Lunch, finally.

"Mina, you hungry? Let's go." Bambam shook me.

Oh yeah. I spend my free time with the seven and that includes lunch and everything.

Bambam just sighed and pulled me (actually dragging) to the cafeteria. There, I saw the others, already eating their hearts out.

"Finally, slowpoke is here." Youngjae boringly exclaimed. I shot him a death glare.

I looked at the table. One is missing. Where-

"Jinyoungie said that he asked Jiwon for piano classes and said that he wasn't hungry." Mark stated, like he was reading my thoughts.

"Oh. Okay." I don't know why but it hurt. He's always the one I talk to most during lunch and now, he's not here.

"Mina, are you okay?" JB asked, noticing my silent mouth that is usually very noisy.

"Yeah, I am. Let's eat!" I exclaimed, trying to hide my sorrow.

--

"Guys, Mr. Ha borrowed a class period from Mr. Jang. Now, we're gonna have music class. Get your notebooks and let's head to the music room." Our class president announced.

Without a word, I got my things and got out.

"Okay class, you know.. The school music fest is coming up and I want to prepare for it as much as possible. And I picked your class to perform for the event." Mr. Ha said.

All my classmates murmured and silenced when Mr. Ha started speaking again.

"Your class is the best when it comes to music. That's why I picked you guys." He explains.

"Mina-ssi!" Mr. Ha shouted. All eyes turned to me, and my surprised face.

"I want you to play the piano and sing for a performance."

"Me, sir? But I --"

"Yes you because I think you're the best in playing that here."

"Sir!" I heard Jiwon's acting-cute voice at the back. "I perform very well. Maybe I could perform with Jinyoung." Jiwon said.

Everyone said "Ooooh.."

"I'm sorry, Jiwon-ah. But I already have something for Jinyoung. Maybe next time." Mr. Ha said.

Everyone at it again with their 'Ooooh's.

"Enough, everybody!" Mr. Ha shouted. "I will only pick a few of you to perform. I'll talk to the ones I picked after class. To the ones who wouldn't participate in the activity, you need to help me organize the event. Are we clear?"

All of us nodded in approval. Some were too excited.

"Okay then. Class dismissed."

I gathered my things after taking down notes. I have absolutely no idea of what song to perform for the fest at the moment. I need to think about this clearly.

"Mina, come." Mr. Ha signalled for me to come near him, surrounded by some of my classmates. So I went to where he was.

"All of you, whom I'm talking to right now, are going to perform." Mr. Ha told us.

I took a good look of the people joining the conversation -- The seven are here and also a few close mates.

'Good' I thought. I wouldn't have much trouble preparing.

"So, that settles it. Start preparing. You still have a lot of time since the event is still two weeks away. Take your time and make it good. You may go." With that, we went out.

--

"I need to go guys. I have some preparing to do. I'll go on ahead, yeah?" I told them once I finished fixing my stuff and getting ready to go home.

"Mina!" Jinyoung shouted.

There were still a lot of people in the classroom so everyone looked at him.

"Sorry." He apologized and went to a shocked me.

"When do you want to start preparing?" He asked.

"I uhhh.. still have a lot to do at the moment, Jinyoung-ah. We'll.. uhm.. Talk about it some other time. " I told him and left, leaving him in thin air.

-------

HEY GUYS! I NEED YOUR HELP. GOT7 NEEDS OUR HELP. PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK -> http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/promotion/starservice?tab=Gift SENDING A GIFT TO THEM IS FREE YOU CAN SEND EVERYDAY. USING MNET ACC, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER OR ALL THREE. PLEASE DO IT FOR OUR BOYS. IF THEY WIN, THEY GET 100 LUNCHBOXES. THANKS SO MUCH.☺

Anyways, I think I wont update in a couple of days. Just maybe though but you never know ;)

Much love,
Ana