0/

Azalea 🌺 Moore.

Friday, April 17th / 10:33pm

-

"Mommy my stomach hurt I'm hungry." My son Ryan said rubbing his sleepy eyes, I didn't say anything back I just rocked his body side to side praying he'll fall asleep soon.

" My son Ryan said rubbing his sleepy eyes, I didn't say anything back I just rocked his body side to side praying he'll fall asleep soon

"I know, you'll eat in the morning, mommy going to find some money tonight and make sure you eat tomorrow." I closed my eyes shut keeping my tears back kissing his forehead.

I always told myself times like this I couldn't be weak, I wish I didn't have to sell them foodstamps but he needed school things. I'll either sell something in my house or ask somebody for some noodles tomorrow.

I rocked him until he was sound asleep, I laid him down on the couch beside me and went to get ready for tonight. I moved around my appointment I'll be getting evicted out of in three days if I didn't come up with my rent money.

For my son I'll do anything, the life we have been living wasn't the life I wanted for him or me. One of my good friends said she had a job for me at a club she work at. That's where I was getting ready to go at, I don't care if I had to shake my ass or suck dick I'll make sure my son have a roof over his head.

People don't understand my situation, so they'll tell me go get a job or go to school but when you have somebody needing you hand and foot that was out the window. I needed some fast money and I needed it now.

I cut the Radio on low and let the music take over my bedroom, I found me a nice little cute cool outfit for tonight. I went to take a quick wash up and got dressed.

After getting my cell phone that was off and only good on wifi, I picked Ryan up and knocked on my next-door neighbor door

After getting my cell phone that was off and only good on wifi, I picked Ryan up and knocked on my next-door neighbor door. I step back and wanted for her to come to the door. When she did she shook her head and took him out my arms.